Chennai East RTO Office Address & Phone Number
TN RTO: Regional Transport Office of Tamil Nadu, Check here the latest TN 04 Chennai East RTO Office Address and Phone number, Email id, and Contact Details. Also can Register a Two wheeler and Four wheeler vehicles with whiteboards, Yellow boards, etc.
TN RTO Ensures the Provision of selection 662 of the Motor vehicles act 1988 is followed.
Chennai East RTO Code: TN 04
TN 04 Chennai East RTO Registration Office Details
|TN 04 RTO OFFICE DETAILS||Details|
|RTO CODE:||TN 04|
|RTO OFFICE NAME:||Chennai East RTO|
|OFFICE ADDRESS||The Regional Transport Officer ( RTO ), Power Mills Road, Pulianthoppu, Chennai – 600012|
|Timings||9 Am to 5 Pm|
TN 04 RTO Contact Details
Chennai East RTO Office Phone number and email id
You can either contact TN 04 RTO via 044-26670663 this landline number or through email id email@example.com. If you are available to visit the office please visit between 9 am to 5 pm on working days.
TN 04 RTO LLR Document Required
To get LLR Licence in TN 04 Chennai East RTO, You should take a medical test on your blood group
- Medical Certificate in Form 1-A.
- Application cum Declaration as to the Physical Fitness Form-1.
- Three Copies of Passport size Photo
- Proof of Age
- Aadhar Card
- Birth Certificate
- School Certificate
- Electoral Roll
- LIC Policy
- Pay slip issued – Govt. Office (or) a Local Body
- Affidavit Sworn by the applicant before an Executive (or) a First Class Judicial Magistrate (or) Notary Public
- Proof of Address
- 1. Aadhar Card
- 2. Passport
- 3. Electoral Roll
- 4. LIC Policy
- 5. Pay slip issued – Govt. Office (or) a Local Body
- 6. Ration Card
- 7. Affidavit Sworn by the applicant before an Executive (or) a First Class Judicial Magistrate (or) Notary Public
TN 04 Chennai East Driving license Document Proof list
- Application in Form 2. (Mandatory)
- Form 5 (only for those who have undergone training in a Driving School).
- Form 15 (those who have undergone training in a Driving School).
- Documents of the vehicle in which applicant proposes to appear for test of competence to drive(such as Registration Certificate, Insurance Certificate, Tax Card, Pollution under Control Certificate ). Means: You should have Valid proof of the vehicle which is used in the Driving Test.
- Consent letter from the vehicle owner to conduct the driving test in his vehicle if the vehicle is not owned by the applicant. ( Vehicle owner should submit the RC Book xerox copy to the Test officer).
- Passport size photographs-3 copies. (Current)
TN 04 Which District? | Which district is TN 04?
TN 04 belongs to Chennai East