Mamit RTO Office Address – Mamit vehicle code
MZ RTO: Regional Transport Office of Mizoram, Check here the Latest MZ-08 Mamit RTO Office Address and Phone number, Email id, and Contact Details. Also, Register Two wheeler and Four wheeler vehicles with whiteboards, Yellow boards, etc.
MZ RTO Ensures the Provision of selection 662 of the Motor vehicles act 1988 is followed.
Mamit RTO Code: MZ-08
MZ-08 Mamit RTO Registration Office Details – MZ Vehicle Registration Office
|MZ-08 RTO OFFICE DETAILS||Details|
|MZ-08 RTO NAME:||Mamit RTO|
|OFFICE ADDRESS||RTO Mamit, District Mamit, Mizoram – 796441|
|Timings||10 am to 5 pm|
|Holiday||All Saturday & Sunday Holiday RTO Holiday list|
MZ-08 RTO Contact Number – Mamit RTO Office Timings
Mamit RTO Office Phone number and email id
You can either contact MZ-08 RTO via 2565737 this landline number or through email id -. If you are available to visit the office please visit between 10 am to 5 pm on working days.
Mizoram RTO Vehicle Code
|RTO CODE||Location||Pin code||Details|
|MZ-01 RTO||Aizawl RTO Office||796001||Check Now|
|MZ-02 RTO||Lunglei RTO Office||796701||Check Now|
|MZ-03 RTO||Saiha RTO Office||796901||Check Now|
|MZ-04 RTO||Champhai RTO Office||796321||Check Now|
|MZ-05 RTO||Kolasib RTO Office||796081||Check Now|
|MZ-06 RTO||Serchhip RTO Office||796181||Check Now|
|MZ-07 RTO||Lawngtlai RTO Office||796891||Check Now|
|MZ-08 RTO||Mamit RTO Office||796441||Check Now|
|MZ-09 RTO||Aizawl Rural RTO Office||796001||Check Now|
Driving licence online apply in Mizoram
- You can easily Apply for a Driving license online apply in Mizoram Mamit
- Visit https://transport.mizoram.gov.in/ website and click “Online service” at the top
- Select Driving Licence Service
- Select Your state and District
- Fill the details and submit the form
- Proceed with your payment for the following process
- Schedule your slot
- Download the form and visit the rto
- Schedule your slot
- Either you can also apply offline by downloading Form 1A and Form 46 Physical Fitness
- Visit the rto to confirm your slot for the test
Age Limit to Apply for Licence in Mizoram
- Valid proof of ID, age and address of the applicant
- Few Passport size photos of the applicant
- Clearance certificate obtained from the Customs for imported vehicle
- Valid copy of the applicant’s PAN card
- Certification of valid vehicle insurance
- Road tax
- Form 21
- Form 22
- Vehicle purchase invoice
- PUC certification
- 16 years: Able to apply license for 55cc Vehicle
- 18 Years: Eligible to apply for Motor Vehicle except than Transport Vehicle
- 21 Years: Eligible to Apply for Transport vehicle
MZ-08: Procedure to Apply for LLR ( Learner Licence) in Mizoram
- Application Form 46
- Fees of Rs. 15/- for each class of vehicle
- Proof of age
- Proof of residence
- Medical Certificate in Form 1A wherever applicable. An application for a medical certificate (Form – 48) shall contain a declaration in Form – 46
- 3 recent passport-size photographs of the applicant.
- Applicants for Transport Vehicle Licence must produce a Permanent Driving Licence for Light Motor Vehicle held for him at least one year, a medical certificate in Form 48, and should attain the age of 20 years.
- The LLR Licence is only valid for the first 6 months by the issues date and it could be renewed after 6 months get over
For Learner Licence, the following application form is needed
- Your valid learner’s licence
- Three copies of recent passport size photo
- Proof of age and residence
- In case of Transport Vehicle certificate in Form given in Form 5 issued by a driving training school/establishment
- In case of endorsements of categories your original licence
- Police verification
|FORM NO 1A|
|PROOF OF RESIDENCE|
|FORM NO 4|
MZ-09 Which District? | Which district is MZ-09?
MZ-09 belongs to Aizawl Rural
MZ-09 RTO Faq Questions
MZ-09 belongs to Aizawl Rural RTO.
MZ-09 is Aizawl Rural RTO – Aizawl Rural, Aizawl, Mizoram, 796001.
Aizawl Rural, Aizawl, Mizoram, 796001.
The MZ-09 RTO Office will function between 9 am to 5 pm.
MZ-09 belongs to Aizawl Rural.