Akshaya Lottery Result Chart 2023Edited by: InfoTechies
Akshaya Weekly Lottery Result Chart-2023
The department of Lottery runs under the control of the Government of Kerala. The lottery department conducts a lucky draw on Wednesday for an Akshaya “AK” at 3. pm. The lucky draw was held at Thiruvananthapuram on a weekly basis.
Everyone loves to participate in the lottery draws. Unfortunately, most states banned the lottery but Kerela has run the lottery successfully for many years. You can see complete details of the Akshaya weekly lottery result on our website. Check your result and claim the prize money the steps are given below.
Latest Akshaya Lottery Result Chart – June 2023
|Name||Draw date||1st Price||2nd Price||Draw No|
|Akshaya||30-04-2023||AG 529705||AC 744840||AK 597|
|Akshaya||26-02-2023||To be Updated||To be Updated||AK 589|
|AKSHAYA||19-02-2023||AS 935284 (VAIKKOM)||AR 604775 (KOTTAYAM)||AK-588|
|AKSHAYA||29-01-2023||AC 884555 (ADIMALY)||AM 759928 (THIRUVANANTHAPURAM)||AK-585|
|Akshaya||22-01-2023||AZ 220378||AT 686523||AK 584|
|Akshaya||01-01-2023||AA 673215||AF 475224||AK 581|
|Akshaya||19/10/2022||AD 860265||AM 477897||AK-571|
|AKSHAYA||26/10/2022||AX 170874 (THIRUVANANTHAPURAM)||AZ 564482 (PALAKKAD)||AK-572|
|Akshaya||04.12.2022||AA 622228||AH 498929||AK-577|
|Akshaya||18-12-2022||AK 478895||AB 479090||AK 579|
Also check: Today Kerala Lottery Result 2023
Details of lottery Authorization
|Authorized by||Government of Kerala|
|Akshaya Lottery Ticket Price 2022||₹40|
|Winning Prize Amount||₹100 to ₹70,00,000/-|
|Mode of the Result||Online Mode|
|Kerala Lottery Result Time||3 to 4 PM|
|Status of Result||Available Now|
|Address||Directorate of State Lotteries|
Vikas Bhavan P.O Thiruvananthapuram
Kerala – 695033.
Ph: 0471-2305193, 0471-2305230, 0471-2301741, 0471-2301740(Fax)
e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Akshaya Lottery Ticket Rate
The lottery is a chance to get designation prizes. Participants who want to participate in the lottery have to buy a lottery by paying a sum of money. The maximum price for a lottery ticket is Rs 40 including GST.
Akshaya lottery ticket Price: Rs.40 (nominal value 31.25 + 28% GST).
Akshaya Lottery Prize Structure – Akshaya Lottery Agent Commission
TICKETS IN TWELVE SERIES DRAW ON EVERY WEDNESDAY
|Category of Prize||Details of Prize||Amt. of Prize||No. of Prizes||Total prize Amount(Rs)||Agentscommission on Prize(Rs)|
|I||Common to all series||7.000.000||1||7.000.000||840.000|
|II||Common to all series||5,00,000||1||5,00,000||60,000|
|III||One prize in each series||1,00,000||12||12,00,000||1,44,000|
|IV||Last four digits to be drawn 18 times||5,000||Up to 19440||Up to 9,72,00,000||Up to 1,16,64,000|
|V||Last four digits to be drawn 7 times||2,000||Up to 7560||Up to 1,51,20,000||Up to 18,14,400|
|VI||Last four digits to be drawn 26 times||1,000||Up to 28080||Up to 2,80,80,000||Up to 33,69,600|
|VII||Last four digits to be drawn 72 times||500||Up to 77760||Up to 3,88,80,000||Up to 46,65,600|
|VIII||Last four digits to be drawn 123 times||100||Up to 132840||Up to 1,32,84,000||Up to 26,56,800|
Total Collection – Rs. 33,75,00,000/-Total Prize Amount – Rs. 20,13,52,000 /-Total Agents Commission – Rs. 2,52,24,960/-Agents Commission to be
Paid from Government fund – Rs. 2,41,80,960/-(fourth prize onwards)
Prize Structure Of Akshaya Weekly Lottery
- The ticket series will be printed in twelve digits. One book of tickets will contain twenty-five tickets.
- The maximum ticket price will be Rs.40/-(Face value 31.25+28%GST)only.
- The first, second, and third prizes will be drawn in full coming under the assured portion of prizes. The remaining prizes will be under variable portions depending upon the sale of tickets.
- The consolation prizes of Rs.8000/- each will be awarded to the tickets in the other eleven series, having the same number of 1st prize winning numbers.
- The fourth prize will be determined by drawing the last four digits eighteen times and extended to all sold tickets in all series.
- The fifth prize will be determined by drawing the last four digits seven times and extended to all sold tickets in all series.
- The sixth prize will be determined by drawing the last four digits twenty-six times and extended to all sold tickets in all series.
- The seventh prize will be determined by drawing the last four digits Seventy two times and extended to all sold tickets in all series.
- The eighth prize will be determined by drawing the last four digits one hundred and twenty-three times and extended to all sold tickets in all series.
Note: If any prize numbers in any category are repeated the same will be canceled and redrawn
- An amount equal to 12% of prize money will be deducted from 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prizes and given as agents commission on the prize to the agents concerned. An amount equivalent to 12% of the prize money on the 4th to 7th prizes and consolation prize and also 20% of the prize money on the 8th prize will be given to the agents concerned as agents commission on prize from the Government fund.
- Registered agents will get the tickets at the following discounted rates, for
the entire purchase irrespective of the district of purchase.
(a) Up to 2000 tickets – 76% of the face value
(b) 2001 to 8400 tickets – 75.25% of the face value
(c) Above 8400 tickets – 74.5% of the face value
The legal jurisdiction of this Lottery will be at Thiruvananthapuram.
Steps to claim Akshaya prize Money
The following documents are needed to claim the prize money. So, you can easily claim the winning amount from the District Lottery Offices.
- The candidate must bring the Self-attested Photocopy of both sides of the ticket.
- Two Passport Size photos of the lottery winner propper attested by a Gazetted Officer/Notary.
- You should grab a receipt for the prize money in the prescribed form affixing a revenue stamp worth ₹1/-
- PAN CARD copy Self-attested of the winner.
- Attested ID Proof Documents like Adhaar Card, Ration Card, DL, Passport, Voter ID Card, etc.