Bahadurpura (Hyderabad) RTO Office Address & Phone Number
AP RTO: Regional Transport Office of Andra Pradesh, Check here the latest AP-12 Bahadurpura (Hyderabad) RTO Office Address and Phone number, Email id, and Contact Details. Also can Register a Two wheeler and Four wheeler vehicles with whiteboards, Yellow boards, etc.
AP RTO Ensures the Provision of selection 662 of the Motor vehicles act 1988 is followed.
Bahadurpura (Hyderabad) RTO Code: AP-12
AP-12 Bahadurpura (Hyderabad) RTO Registration Office Details
|AP-12 RTO OFFICE DETAILS||Details|
|RTO OFFICE NAME:||Bahadurpura (Hyderabad) RTO|
|OFFICE ADDRESS||H.No.20-1-3-14, Bung Bhavan, Hussaniallam,(Bahadurpura)-500064|
|Timings||10 Am to 5 Pm|
|Holiday||All Saturday & Sunday Holiday (Click here – RTO Holiday list)|
AP-12 RTO Contact Details
Bahadurpura (Hyderabad) RTO Office Phone number and email id
You can either contact AP-12 RTO via 24414635 this landline number or through email id . If you are available to visit the office please visit between 10 am to 5 pm on working days.
Age Limit to Apply for Licence in Andra Pradesh
- 16 years: Able to apply license for 55cc Vehicle
- 18 Years: Eligible to apply for Motor Vehicle except than Transport Vehicle
- 20 Years: Eligible to Apply for Transport vehicle
AP-12: Procedure to Apply for LLR ( Learner Licence) in Andra Pradesh
- Application Form II
- Fees of Rs. 15/- for each class of vehicle
- Proof of age
- Proof of residence
- Medical Certificate in Form 1A wherever applicable. An application for a medical certificate (Form – IA) shall contain a declaration in Form – 1
- 3 recent passport-size photographs of the applicant.
- Applicants for Transport Vehicle Licence must produce a Permanent Driving Licence for Light Motor Vehicle held for him at least one year, a medical certificate in Form 1A, and should attain the age of 20 years.
- The LLR Licence is only valid for the first 6 months by the issues date and it could be renewed after 6 months get over
For Learner Licence, the following application form is needed
|PROOF OF RESIDENCE|
|FORM NO.I A|
AP-12 Which District? | Which district is AP-12?
AP-12 belongs to Bahadurpura (Hyderabad)