Chittoor RTO Office Address & Phone Number
AP RTO: Regional Transport Office of Andra Pradesh, Check here the latest AP-03 Chittoor RTO Office Address and Phone number, Email id, and Contact Details. Also can Register a Two wheeler and Four wheeler vehicles with whiteboards, Yellow boards, etc.
AP RTO Ensures the Provision of selection 662 of the Motor vehicles act 1988 is followed.
Chittoor RTO Code: AP-03
AP-03 Chittoor RTO Registration Office Details
|AP-03 RTO OFFICE DETAILS||Details|
|RTO OFFICE NAME:||Chittoor RTO|
|OFFICE ADDRESS||Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh – 517502|
|Phone Number||04923- 222508|
|Cug No||04923- 222508|
|Timings||10 Am to 5 Pm|
|Holiday||All Saturday & Sunday Holiday (Click here – RTO Holiday list)|
AP-03 RTO Contact Details
Chittoor RTO Office Phone number and email id
You can either contact AP-03 RTO via 04923- 222508 this landline number or through email id email@example.com. If you are available to visit the office please visit between 10 am to 5 pm on working days.
Age Limit to Apply for Licence in Andra Pradesh
- 16 years: Able to apply license for 55cc Vehicle
- 18 Years: Eligible to apply for Motor Vehicle except than Transport Vehicle
- 20 Years: Eligible to Apply for Transport vehicle
AP-03: Procedure to Apply for LLR ( Learner Licence) in Andra Pradesh
- Application Form II
- Fees of Rs. 15/- for each class of vehicle
- Proof of age
- Proof of residence
- Medical Certificate in Form 1A wherever applicable. An application for a medical certificate (Form – IA) shall contain a declaration in Form – 1
- 3 recent passport-size photographs of the applicant.
- Applicants for Transport Vehicle Licence must produce a Permanent Driving Licence for Light Motor Vehicle held for him at least one year, a medical certificate in Form 1A, and should attain the age of 20 years.
- The LLR Licence is only valid for the first 6 months by the issues date and it could be renewed after 6 months get over
For Learner Licence, the following application form is needed
|PROOF OF RESIDENCE|
|FORM NO.I A|
AP-03 Which District? | Which district is AP-03?
AP-03 belongs to Chittoor