Gudur RTO Office Address & Phone Number
AP RTO: Regional Transport Office of Andra Pradesh, Check here the latest AP-26B Gudur RTO Office Address and Phone number, Email id, and Contact Details. Also can Register a Two wheeler and Four wheeler vehicles with whiteboards, Yellow boards, etc.
AP RTO Ensures the Provision of selection 662 of the Motor vehicles act 1988 is followed.
Gudur RTO Code: AP-26B
AP-26B Gudur RTO Registration Office Details
|AP-26B RTO OFFICE DETAILS||Details|
|RTO OFFICE NAME:||Gudur RTO|
|OFFICE ADDRESS||Office Of The M.V.I. Gudur, Nellor Distt-524004|
|Phone Number||08624- 251242|
|Cug No||08624- 251242|
|Timings||10 Am to 5 Pm|
|Holiday||All Saturday & Sunday Holiday (Click here – RTO Holiday list)|
AP-26B RTO Contact Details
Gudur RTO Office Phone number and email id
You can either contact AP-26B RTO via 08624- 251242 this landline number or through email id firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are available to visit the office please visit between 10 am to 5 pm on working days.
Age Limit to Apply for Licence in Andra Pradesh
- 16 years: Able to apply license for 55cc Vehicle
- 18 Years: Eligible to apply for Motor Vehicle except than Transport Vehicle
- 20 Years: Eligible to Apply for Transport vehicle
AP-26B: Procedure to Apply for LLR ( Learner Licence) in Andra Pradesh
- Application Form II
- Fees of Rs. 15/- for each class of vehicle
- Proof of age
- Proof of residence
- Medical Certificate in Form 1A wherever applicable. An application for a medical certificate (Form – IA) shall contain a declaration in Form – 1
- 3 recent passport-size photographs of the applicant.
- Applicants for Transport Vehicle Licence must produce a Permanent Driving Licence for Light Motor Vehicle held for him at least one year, a medical certificate in Form 1A, and should attain the age of 20 years.
- The LLR Licence is only valid for the first 6 months by the issues date and it could be renewed after 6 months get over
For Learner Licence, the following application form is needed
|PROOF OF RESIDENCE|
|FORM NO.I A|
AP-26B Which District? | Which district is AP-26B?
AP-26B belongs to Gudur
AP-26B RTO Faq Questions
AP-26B belongs to Gudur RTO.
AP-26B is Gudur RTO – Office Of The M.V.I. Gudur, Nellor Distt-524004.
Office Of The M.V.I. Gudur, Nellor Distt-524004.
The AP-26B RTO Office will function between 9 am to 5 pm.
AP-26B belongs to Gudur.