Guntur RTO Office Address & Phone Number
AP RTO: Regional Transport Office of Andra Pradesh, Check here the latest AP-07 Guntur RTO Office Address and Phone number, Email id, and Contact Details. Also can Register a Two wheeler and Four wheeler vehicles with whiteboards, Yellow boards, etc.
AP RTO Ensures the Provision of selection 662 of the Motor vehicles act 1988 is followed.
Guntur RTO Code: AP-07
AP-07 Guntur RTO Registration Office Details
|AP-07 RTO OFFICE DETAILS||Details|
|RTO OFFICE NAME:||Guntur RTO|
|OFFICE ADDRESS||Office Of The D.T.C. & S.R.T.A, Guntur-522006|
|Phone Number||0863- 2355194|
|Cug No||0863- 2355194|
|Timings||10 Am to 5 Pm|
|Holiday||All Saturday & Sunday Holiday (Click here – RTO Holiday list)|
AP-07 RTO Contact Details
Guntur RTO Office Phone number and email id
You can either contact AP-07 RTO via 0863- 2355194 this landline number or through email id firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are available to visit the office please visit between 10 am to 5 pm on working days.
Age Limit to Apply for Licence in Andra Pradesh
- 16 years: Able to apply license for 55cc Vehicle
- 18 Years: Eligible to apply for Motor Vehicle except than Transport Vehicle
- 20 Years: Eligible to Apply for Transport vehicle
AP-07 : Procedure to Apply for LLR ( Learner Licence) in Andra Pradesh
- Application Form II
- Fees of Rs. 15/- for each class of vehicle
- Proof of age
- Proof of residence
- Medical Certificate in Form 1A wherever applicable. An application for a medical certificate (Form – IA) shall contain a declaration in Form – 1
- 3 recent passport-size photographs of the applicant.
- Applicants for Transport Vehicle Licence must produce a Permanent Driving Licence for Light Motor Vehicle held for him at least one year, a medical certificate in Form 1A, and should attain the age of 20 years.
- The LLR Licence is only valid for the first 6 months by the issues date and it could be renewed after 6 months get over
For Learner Licence, the following application form is needed
|PROOF OF RESIDENCE|
|FORM NO.I A|
AP-07 Which District? | Which district is AP-07 ?
AP-07 belongs to Guntur
AP-07 RTO Faq Questions
AP-07 belongs to Guntur RTO.
AP-07 is Guntur RTO – Office Of The D.T.C. & S.R.T.A, Guntur-522006.
Office Of The D.T.C. & S.R.T.A, Guntur-522006.
The AP-07 RTO Office will function between 9 am to 5 pm.
AP-07 belongs to Guntur.