Kumbakonam RTO Office Address & Phone Number
TN RTO: Regional Transport Office of Tamil Nadu, Check here the latest TN 68 Kumbakonam RTO Office Address and Phone number, Email id, and Contact Details. Also can Register a Two wheeler and Four wheeler vehicles with whiteboards, Yellow boards, etc.
TN RTO Ensures the Provision of selection 662 of the Motor vehicles act 1988 is followed.
Kumbakonam RTO Code: TN 68
TN 68 Kumbakonam RTO Registration Office Details
|TN 68 RTO OFFICE DETAILS||Details|
|RTO OFFICE NAME:||Kumbakonam RTO|
|OFFICE ADDRESS||Thennur Village, Patteeswaram Post, Ariyappadaiyur, Kumbakonam – 612703|
|Phone Number||0435 – 2416417|
|Timings||9 Am to 5 Pm|
|Holiday||All Saturday & Sunday Holiday (Click here – RTO Holiday list)|
TN 68 RTO Contact Details
Kumbakonam RTO Office Phone number and email id
You can either contact TN 68 RTO via 0435 – 2416417 this landline number or through email id firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are available to visit the office please visit between 9 am to 5 pm on working days.
TN 68 RTO LLR Document Required
To get LLR Licence in TN 68 Kumbakonam RTO, You should take a medical test on your blood group
- Medical Certificate in Form 1-A.
- Application cum Declaration as to the Physical Fitness Form-1.
- Three Copies of Passport size Photo
- Proof of Age
- Aadhar Card
- Birth Certificate
- School Certificate
- Electoral Roll
- LIC Policy
- Pay slip issued – Govt. Office (or) a Local Body
- Affidavit Sworn by the applicant before an Executive (or) a First Class Judicial Magistrate (or) Notary Public
- Proof of Address
- 1. Aadhar Card
- 2. Passport
- 3. Electoral Roll
- 4. LIC Policy
- 5. Pay slip issued – Govt. Office (or) a Local Body
- 6. Ration Card
- 7. Affidavit Sworn by the applicant before an Executive (or) a First Class Judicial Magistrate (or) Notary Public
TN 68 Kumbakonam Driving license Document Proof list
- Application in Form 2. (Mandatory)
- Form 5 (only for those who have undergone training in a Driving School).
- Form 15 (those who have undergone training in a Driving School).
- Documents of the vehicle in which applicant proposes to appear for test of competence to drive(such as Registration Certificate, Insurance Certificate, Tax Card, Pollution under Control Certificate ). Means: You should have Valid proof of the vehicle which is used in the Driving Test.
- Consent letter from the vehicle owner to conduct the driving test in his vehicle if the vehicle is not owned by the applicant. ( Vehicle owner should submit the RC Book xerox copy to the Test officer).
- Passport size photographs-3 copies. (Current)
TN 68 Which District? | Which district is TN 68 ?
TN 68 belongs to Kumbakonam
TN 68 RTO Faq Questions
TN 68 belongs to Kumbakonam RTO.
TN 68 is Kumbakonam RTO – Thennur Village, Patteeswaram Post, Ariyappadaiyur, Kumbakonam - 612703.
Thennur Village, Patteeswaram Post, Ariyappadaiyur, Kumbakonam - 612703.
The TN 68 RTO Office will function between 9 am to 5 pm.
TN 68 belongs to Kumbakonam.