Pudukkottai RTO Office Address & Phone Number
TN RTO: Regional Transport Office of Tamil Nadu, Check here the latest TN 55 Pudukkottai RTO Office Address and Phone number, Email id, and Contact Details. Also can Register a Two wheeler and Four wheeler vehicles with whiteboards, Yellow boards, etc.
TN RTO Ensures the Provision of selection 662 of the Motor vehicles act 1988 is followed.
Pudukkottai RTO Code: TN 55
TN 55 Pudukkottai RTO Registration Office Details
|TN 55 RTO OFFICE DETAILS||Details|
|RTO OFFICE NAME:||Pudukkottai RTO|
|OFFICE ADDRESS||100 feet Road, Kattuputhukulam, Near New Bus Stand, Pudukkottai -622001|
|Phone Number||04322- 221618|
|Timings||9 Am to 5 Pm|
|Holiday||All Saturday & Sunday Holiday (Click here – RTO Holiday list)|
TN 55 RTO Contact Details
Pudukkottai RTO Office Phone number and email id
You can either contact TN 55 RTO via 04322- 221618 this landline number or through email id firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are available to visit the office please visit between 9 am to 5 pm on working days.
TN 55 RTO LLR Document Required
To get LLR Licence in TN 55 Pudukkottai RTO, You should take a medical test on your blood group
- Medical Certificate in Form 1-A.
- Application cum Declaration as to the Physical Fitness Form-1.
- Three Copies of Passport size Photo
- Proof of Age
- Aadhar Card
- Birth Certificate
- School Certificate
- Electoral Roll
- LIC Policy
- Pay slip issued – Govt. Office (or) a Local Body
- Affidavit Sworn by the applicant before an Executive (or) a First Class Judicial Magistrate (or) Notary Public
- Proof of Address
- 1. Aadhar Card
- 2. Passport
- 3. Electoral Roll
- 4. LIC Policy
- 5. Pay slip issued – Govt. Office (or) a Local Body
- 6. Ration Card
- 7. Affidavit Sworn by the applicant before an Executive (or) a First Class Judicial Magistrate (or) Notary Public
TN 55 Pudukkottai Driving license Document Proof list
- Application in Form 2. (Mandatory)
- Form 5 (only for those who have undergone training in a Driving School).
- Form 15 (those who have undergone training in a Driving School).
- Documents of the vehicle in which applicant proposes to appear for test of competence to drive(such as Registration Certificate, Insurance Certificate, Tax Card, Pollution under Control Certificate ). Means: You should have Valid proof of the vehicle which is used in the Driving Test.
- Consent letter from the vehicle owner to conduct the driving test in his vehicle if the vehicle is not owned by the applicant. ( Vehicle owner should submit the RC Book xerox copy to the Test officer).
- Passport size photographs-3 copies. (Current)
TN 55 Which District? | Which district is TN 55?
TN 55 belongs to Pudukkottai