Vizianagaram RTO Office Address & Phone Number
AP RTO: Regional Transport Office of Andra Pradesh, Check here the latest AP-35 Vizianagaram RTO Office Address and Phone number, Email id, and Contact Details. Also can Register a Two wheeler and Four wheeler vehicles with whiteboards, Yellow boards, etc.
AP RTO Ensures the Provision of selection 662 of the Motor vehicles act 1988 is followed.
Vizianagaram RTO Code: AP-35
AP-35 Vizianagaram RTO Registration Office Details
|AP-35 RTO OFFICE DETAILS
|RTO OFFICE NAME:
|Office Of The R.T.O.& S.R.T.A., Vizianagaram-535501
|10 Am to 5 Pm
|All Saturday & Sunday Holiday (Click here – RTO Holiday list)
AP-35 RTO Contact Details
Vizianagaram RTO Office Phone number and email id
You can either contact AP-35 RTO via 223366 this landline number or through email id firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are available to visit the office please visit between 10 am to 5 pm on working days.
Age Limit to Apply for Licence in Andra Pradesh
- 16 years: Able to apply license for 55cc Vehicle
- 18 Years: Eligible to apply for Motor Vehicle except than Transport Vehicle
- 20 Years: Eligible to Apply for Transport vehicle
AP-35: Procedure to Apply for LLR ( Learner Licence) in Andra Pradesh
- Application Form II
- Fees of Rs. 15/- for each class of vehicle
- Proof of age
- Proof of residence
- Medical Certificate in Form 1A wherever applicable. An application for a medical certificate (Form – IA) shall contain a declaration in Form – 1
- 3 recent passport-size photographs of the applicant.
- Applicants for Transport Vehicle Licence must produce a Permanent Driving Licence for Light Motor Vehicle held for him at least one year, a medical certificate in Form 1A, and should attain the age of 20 years.
- The LLR Licence is only valid for the first 6 months by the issues date and it could be renewed after 6 months get over
For Learner Licence, the following application form is needed
|PROOF OF RESIDENCE
|FORM NO.I A
AP-35 Which District? | Which district is AP-35?
AP-35 belongs to Vizianagaram