Sthree Sakthi Lottery Result Chart 2023Edited by: InfoTechies
Sthree Sakthi Kerala Lottery Result Chart Download 2023
The department of Lottery runs under the control of the Government of Kerala. The lottery department conducts a lucky draw on Tuesday for a Sthree Sakthi “SS” at 3. pm. The random draw was held at Thiruvananthapuram on weekly basis.
Everyone loves to participate in the lottery draws. Unfortunately, most states banned the lottery but Kerela has run the lottery successfully for many years. You can see complete details of the Sthree Sakthi weekly lottery result on our website. Check your result and claim the prize money the steps are given below.
Sthree Sakthi Lottery is a weekly lottery conducted by the Kerala State Lotteries Department in the Indian state of Kerala. The lottery is held on Wednesdays, and the results are typically announced on the same day. The Sthree Sakthi Lottery offers players the chance to win a variety of cash prizes, including a top prize of Rs. 70 Lakhs.
To participate in the Sthree Sakthi Lottery, players must purchase a ticket, which typically costs Rs. 30. The ticket will have a unique number printed on it, and the number must match one of the winning numbers in order to win a prize. The tickets can be purchased from authorized lottery agents or from the official Kerala State Lotteries Department website.
The result of the Sthree Sakthi Lottery is announced on the official website of Kerala State Lotteries Department, or in the newspapers or through the official Facebook page. The prize money for the winning ticket holders is distributed by the Kerala State Lotteries Department and the ticket holders can claim the prize money from the designated bank or the official lottery department office after providing the necessary documents.
It’s important to note that the specific prizes offered by the Sthree Sakthi Lottery may vary depending on the draw, and it is always best to check with the official Kerala State Lotteries Department website or contact their customer service for the most up-to-date information on the prizes and the winning numbers.
It’s also important to note that Lottery is considered to be a form of gambling and it’s important to play responsibly and within your means. It’s important to check the legal age and the laws of the state before purchasing the lottery ticket.
Sthree Sakthi Lottery Result Chart 2023
|Name||Draw date||1st Price||2nd Price||Draw No|
|Sthree Sakthi||09-05-2023||SY 495979||SW 923707||SS 364|
|Sthree Sakthi||25-04-2023||SR 154189||SO 783137||SS 362|
|Sthree Sakthi||18-04-2023||SE 261095||SB 407610||SS 361|
|Sthree Sakthi||11-04-2023||SP 637317||SX 973591||SS 360|
|Sthree Sakthi||04-04-2023||SD 897532||SL 954884||SS-359|
|Sthree Sakthi||28-03-2023||SW 104268||SV 407794||SS-358|
|Sthree Sakthi||14-03-2023||SR 570996||SX 634139||SS 356|
|Sthree Sakthi||07-03-2023||SC 501963||SH 166659||SS 355|
|Sthree Sakthi||28-02-2023||SP 639965||SV 234074||SS-354|
|STHREE-SAKTHI||21-02-2023||SF 741556 (PAYYANUR)||SD 538407 (KAYAMKULAM)||SS-353|
Also check: Today Kerala Lottery Result 2023
Sthree Sakthi Prize Structure and Agent Commission Structure
|Category of Prize||Details of Prize||Amt. of Prize||No. of Prizes||Total prize Amount(Rs)||Agentscommission on Prize(Rs)|
|I||Common to all series||7.500.000||1||7.500.000||900.000|
|II||Common to all series||1.000.000||1||1.000.000||120.000|
|III||Last four digits to be drawn 18 times||5,000||Up to 19440||Up to 9,72,00,000||Up to 1,16,64,000|
|IV||Last four digits to be drawn 10 times||2,000||Up to 10800||Up to 2,16,00,000||Up to 25,92,000|
|V||Last four digits to be drawn 20 times||1,000||Up to 21600||Up to 2,16,00,000||Up to 25,92,000|
|VI||Last four digits to be drawn 52 times||500||Up to 56160||Up to 2,80,80,000||Up to 33,69,600|
|VII||Last four digits to be drawn 45 times||200||Up to 48600||Up to 97,20,000||Up to 11,66,400|
|VIII||Last four digits to be drawn 126 times||100||Up to 136080||Up to 1,36,08,000||Up to 27,21,600|
Total Collection – Rs. 33,75,00,000/-Total Prize Amount – Rs. 20,03,96,000 /-Total Agents Commission – Rs. 2,51,36,160/-Agents Commission to be
Paid from Government fund – Rs.2,41,16,160/-(third prize onwards)
Details of lottery Authorization
|Authorized by||Government of Kerala|
|Lottery Name||Sthree Sakthi|
|Sthree Sakthi Lottery Ticket Price 2022||₹40|
|Winning Prize Amount||₹100 to ₹75,00,000/-|
|Mode of the Result||Online Mode|
|Kerala Lottery Result Time||3 to 4 PM|
|Status of Result||Available Now|
|Address||Directorate of State Lotteries|
Vikas Bhavan P.O Thiruvananthapuram
Kerala – 695033.
Ph: 0471-2305193, 0471-2305230, 0471-2301741, 0471-2301740(Fax)
e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sthree Sakthi Lottery Ticket Rate
The lottery is a chance to get designation prizes. Participants who want to participate in the lottery have to buy a lottery by paying a sum of money. The maximum price for a lottery ticket is Rs 40 including GST.
Sthree Sakthi lottery ticket rate: Rs.40 (nominal value 31.25 + 28% GST).
Prize Structure Of Sthree Sakthi Weekly Lottery
- The ticket series will be printed in twelve digits. One book of tickets will contain twenty-five tickets.
- The maximum ticket price will be Rs.40/-(Face value 31.25+28%) GST only.
- The first and second prizes will be drawn in full coming under the assured portion of prizes. The remaining prizes will be under variable portions depending upon the sale of tickets.
- The consolation prizes of Rs.8000/- each will be awarded to the tickets in the other eleven series, having the same number of 1st prize winning numbers.
- The third prize will be determined by drawing the last four digits eighteen times and extended to all sold tickets in all series.
- The fourth prize will be determined by drawing the last four digits ten times and extended to all sold tickets in all series.
- The fifth prize will be determined by drawing the last four digits twenty times and extended to all sold tickets in all series.
- The sixth prize will be determined by drawing the last four digits fifty-two times and extended to all sold tickets in all series.
- The seventh prize will be determined by drawing the last four digits forty-five times and extended to all sold tickets in all series.
- The eighth prize will be determined by drawing the last four digits of one hundred and twenty-six times and extended to all sold tickets in all series.
Note: If any prize numbers in any category are repeated the same will be canceled and redrawn.
- An amount equal to 12% of prize money will be deducted from the 1st and 2nd prizes given to agents commissioning the prize to the agents concerned. An amount equivalent to 12% of the prize money on the 3rd to 7th prizes and consolation prize and also 20% of the prize money on the 8th prize will be given to the agents concerned as agents commission on prize from Government fund.
- Registered agents will get the tickets at the following discounted rates, for
the entire purchase irrespective of the district of purchase.
(a) Up to 2000 tickets – 76% of the face value
(b) 2001 to 8400 tickets – 75.25% of the face value
(c) Above 8400 tickets – 74.5 % of the face value.
The legal jurisdiction of this Lottery will be at Thiruvananthapuram.
Steps to claim Sthree Sakthi Lottery prize Money
The following documents are needed to claim the prize money. So, you can easily claim the winning amount from the District Lottery Offices.
- The candidate must bring the Self-attested Photocopy of both sides of the ticket.
- Two Passport Size photos of the lottery winner propper attested by a Gazetted Officer/Notary.
- You should grab a receipt for the prize money in the prescribed form affixing a revenue stamp worth ₹1/-
- PAN CARD copy Self-attested of the winner.
- Attested ID Proof Documents like Adhaar Card, Ration Card, DL, Passport, Voter ID Card, etc.