Godda RTO Office Address – Godda vehicle code
JH RTO: Regional Transport Office of Jharkhand , Check here the latest JH-17 Godda RTO Office Address and Phone number, Email id, and Contact Details. Also, Register Two wheeler and Four wheeler vehicles with whiteboards, Yellow boards, etc.
JH RTO Ensures the Provision of selection 662 of the Motor vehicles act 1988 is followed.
Godda RTO Code: JH-17
JH-17 Godda RTO Registration Office Details – JH Vehicle Registration Office
|JH-17 RTO OFFICE DETAILS||Details|
|JH-17 RTO NAME:||Godda RTO|
|Phone Number||06422 – 220304|
|Cug No||06422 – 220304|
|Timings||10 AM – 5 PM|
|Holiday||All Saturday & Sunday Holiday (Click here – RTO Holiday list)|
JH-17 RTO Contact Number – Godda RTO Office Timings
Godda RTO Office Phone number and email id
You can either contact JH-17 RTO via 06422 – 220304 this landline number or through email id email@example.com. If you are available to visit the office please visit between 10 am to 5 pm on working days.
Jharkhand RTO Vehicle Code
|RTO CODE||Location||Pin code||Details|
|JH-01 RTO||Ranchi RTO Office||834001||Check Now|
|JH-02 RTO||Hazaribagh RTO Office||825301||Check Now|
|JH-03 RTO||Daltonganj RTO Office||822101||Check Now|
|JH-04 RTO||Dumka RTO Office||814101||Check Now|
|JH-05 RTO||Jamshedpur RTO Office||831001||Check Now|
|JH-06 RTO||Singhbhum RTO Office||833201||Check Now|
|JH-07 RTO||Gumla RTO Office||835207||Check Now|
|JH-08 RTO||Lohardaga RTO Office||835302||Check Now|
|JH-09 RTO||Bokaro RTO Office||827001||Check Now|
|JH-10 RTO||Dhanbad RTO Office||826001||Check Now|
|JH-11 RTO||Giridih RTO Office||815301||Check Now|
|JH-12 RTO||Koderma RTO Office||825410||Check Now|
|JH-13 RTO||Chatra RTO Office||825401||Check Now|
|JH-14 RTO||Garhwa RTO Office||822114||Check Now|
|JH-15 RTO||Deoghar RTO Office||238764||Check Now|
|JH-16 RTO||Pakur RTO Office||816107||Check Now|
|JH-17 RTO||Godda RTO Office||814133||Check Now|
|JH-18 RTO||Sahibganj RTO Office||816109||Check Now|
|JH-19 RTO||Bhawan RTO Office||829206||Check Now|
|JH-20 RTO||Simdega RTO Office||835223||Check Now|
|JH-21 RTO||Jamtara RTO Office||815351||Check Now|
|JH-22 RTO||Seraikela RTO Office||833219||Check Now|
|JH-23 RTO||Khunti RTO Office||835210||Check Now|
|JH-24 RTO||Ramgarh RTO Office||829122||Check Now|
Driving licence online apply in Jharkhand
- You can easily Apply for a Driving license online apply in Jharkhand Godda
- Visit http://jaktrans.nic.in/ website and click “Online service” at the top
- Select Driving Licence Service
- Select Your state and District
- Fill the details and submit the form
- Proceed with your payment for the following process
- Schedule your slot
- Download the form and visit the rto
- Schedule your slot
- Either you can also apply offline by downloading Form 1A and Form 46 Physical Fitness
- Visit the rto to confirm your slot for the test
Age Limit to Apply for Licence in Jharkhand
- 16 years: Able to apply license for 55cc Vehicle
- 18 Years: Eligible to apply for Motor Vehicle except than Transport Vehicle
- 21 Years: Eligible to Apply for Transport vehicle
JH-17: Procedure to Apply for LLR ( Learner Licence) in Jharkhand
- Application Form 46
- Fees of Rs. 15/- for each class of vehicle
- Proof of age
- Proof of residence
- Medical Certificate in Form 1A wherever applicable. An application for a medical certificate (Form – 48) shall contain a declaration in Form – 46
- 3 recent passport-size photographs of the applicant.
- Applicants for Transport Vehicle Licence must produce a Permanent Driving Licence for Light Motor Vehicle held for him at least one year, a medical certificate in Form 48, and should attain the age of 20 years.
- The LLR Licence is only valid for the first 6 months by the issues date and it could be renewed after 6 months get over
For Learner Licence, the following application form is needed
- Your valid learner’s licence
- Three copies of recent passport size photo
- Proof of age and residence
- In case of Transport Vehicle certificate in Form given in Form 5 issued by a driving training school/establishment
- In case of endorsements of categories your original licence
- Police verification
|FORM NO 1A|
|PROOF OF RESIDENCE|
|FORM NO 4|
JH-24 Which District? | Which district is JH-24?
JH-24 belongs to Ramgarh
JH-24 RTO Faq Questions
JH-24 belongs to Ramgarh RTO.
JH-24 is Ramgarh RTO – Ramgarh DTO Office Ramgarh-829122.
Ramgarh DTO Office Ramgarh-829122.
The JH-24 RTO Office will function between 9 am to 5 pm.
JH-24 belongs to Ramgarh.