Jowai RTO Office Address – Jowai vehicle code
ML RTO: Regional Transport Office of Meghalaya, Check here the Latest ML-04 Jowai RTO Office Address and Phone number, Email id, and Contact Details. Also, Register Two wheeler and Four wheeler vehicles with whiteboards, Yellow boards, etc.
ML RTO Ensures the Provision of selection 662 of the Motor vehicles act 1988 is followed.
Jowai RTO Code: ML-04
ML-04 Jowai RTO Registration Office Details – ML Vehicle Registration Office
|ML-04 RTO OFFICE DETAILS||Details|
|ML-04 RTO NAME:||Jowai RTO|
|OFFICE ADDRESS||Jowai, Jaintia Hills, Meghalaya, 793150|
|Timings||10 am to 5 pm|
|Holiday||All Saturday & Sunday Holiday RTO Holiday list|
ML-04 RTO Contact Number – Jowai RTO Office Timings
Jowai RTO Office Phone number and email id
You can either contact ML-04 RTO via 220702 this landline number or through email id -. If you are available to visit the office please visit between 10 am to 5 pm on working days.
Meghalaya RTO Vehicle Code
|RTO CODE||Location||Pin code||Details|
|ML-01 RTO||Government Vehicles RTO Office||-||Check Now|
|ML-02 RTO||Police Vehicles RTO Office||-||Check Now|
|ML-03 RTO||Government Vehicles RTO Office||-||Check Now|
|ML-04 RTO||Jowai RTO Office||793150||Check Now|
|ML-05 RTO||Shillong RTO Office||793001||Check Now|
|ML-06 RTO||Nongstion RTO Office||793119||Check Now|
|ML-07 RTO||Williamnagar RTO Office||794111||Check Now|
|ML-08 RTO||Tura RTO Office||794001||Check Now|
|ML-09 RTO||Baghmara RTO Office||794102||Check Now|
|ML-10 RTO||Nongpoh RTO Office||793102||Check Now|
|ML-11 RTO||Khliehriat RTO Office||793200||Check Now|
|ML-12 RTO||Mawkyrwat RTO Office||793114||Check Now|
|ML-13 RTO||Resubelpara RTO Office||794108||Check Now|
|ML-14 RTO||Ampati RTO Office||794115||Check Now|
Driving licence online apply in Meghalaya
- You can easily Apply for a Driving license online apply in Meghalaya Jowai
- Visit http://megtransport.gov.in/ website and click “Online service” at the top
- Select Driving Licence Service
- Select Your state and District
- Fill the details and submit the form
- Proceed with your payment for the following process
- Schedule your slot
- Download the form and visit the rto
- Schedule your slot
- Either you can also apply offline by downloading Form 1A and Form 46 Physical Fitness
- Visit the rto to confirm your slot for the test
Age Limit to Apply for Licence in Meghalaya
- Valid proof of ID, age and address of the applicant
- Few Passport size photos of the applicant
- Clearance certificate obtained from the Customs for imported vehicle
- Valid copy of the applicant’s PAN card
- Certification of valid vehicle insurance
- Road tax
- Form 21
- Form 22
- Vehicle purchase invoice
- PUC certification
- 16 years: Able to apply license for 55cc Vehicle
- 18 Years: Eligible to apply for Motor Vehicle except than Transport Vehicle
- 21 Years: Eligible to Apply for Transport vehicle
ML-04: Procedure to Apply for LLR ( Learner Licence) in Meghalaya
- Application Form 46
- Fees of Rs. 15/- for each class of vehicle
- Proof of age
- Proof of residence
- Medical Certificate in Form 1A wherever applicable. An application for a medical certificate (Form – 48) shall contain a declaration in Form – 46
- 3 recent passport-size photographs of the applicant.
- Applicants for Transport Vehicle Licence must produce a Permanent Driving Licence for Light Motor Vehicle held for him at least one year, a medical certificate in Form 48, and should attain the age of 20 years.
- The LLR Licence is only valid for the first 6 months by the issues date and it could be renewed after 6 months get over
For Learner Licence, the following application form is needed
- Your valid learner’s licence
- Three copies of recent passport size photo
- Proof of age and residence
- In case of Transport Vehicle certificate in Form given in Form 5 issued by a driving training school/establishment
- In case of endorsements of categories your original licence
- Police verification
|FORM NO 1A|
|PROOF OF RESIDENCE|
|FORM NO 4|
ML-14 Which District? | Which district is ML-14?
ML-14 belongs to Ampati
ML-14 RTO Faq Questions
ML-14 belongs to Ampati RTO.
ML-14 is Ampati RTO – Ampati, South West Garo Hills District, Meghalaya, 794115.
Ampati, South West Garo Hills District, Meghalaya, 794115.
The ML-14 RTO Office will function between 9 am to 5 pm.
ML-14 belongs to Ampati.