Kupwara RTO Office Address – Kupwara vehicle code
JK RTO: Regional Transport Office of Jammu and Kashmir , Check here the latest JK-09 Kupwara RTO Office Address and Phone number, Email id, and Contact Details. Also, Register Two wheeler and Four wheeler vehicles with whiteboards, Yellow boards, etc.
JK RTO Ensures the Provision of selection 662 of the Motor vehicles act 1988 is followed.
Kupwara RTO Code: JK-09
JK-09 Kupwara RTO Registration Office Details – JK Vehicle Registration Office
|JK-09 RTO OFFICE DETAILS||Details|
|JK-09 RTO NAME:||Kupwara RTO|
|OFFICE ADDRESS||Asst.RTO, Kupwara Drug Mulla Kupwara – 193222|
|State||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Timings||10 AM – 5 PM|
|Holiday||All Saturday & Sunday Holiday (Click here – RTO Holiday list)|
JK-09 RTO Contact Number – Kupwara RTO Office Timings
Kupwara RTO Office Phone number and email id
You can either contact JK-09 RTO via – this landline number or through email id email@example.com. If you are available to visit the office please visit between 10 am to 5 pm on working days.
Jammu and Kashmir RTO Vehicle Code
|RTO CODE||Location||Pin code||Details|
|JK-01 RTO||Srinagar RTO Office||190001||Check Now|
|JK-02 RTO||Jammu RTO Office||180001||Check Now|
|JK-03 RTO||Anantnag RTO Office||192101||Check Now|
|JK-04 RTO||Budgam RTO Office||191111||Check Now|
|JK-05 RTO||Baramulla RTO Office||193201||Check Now|
|JK-06 RTO||Doda RTO Office||182202||Check Now|
|JK-07 RTO||Kargil RTO Office||194103||Check Now|
|JK-08 RTO||Kathua RTO Office||184101||Check Now|
|JK-09 RTO||Kupwara RTO Office||193222||Check Now|
|JK-10 RTO||Leh RTO Office||194101||Check Now|
|JK-11 RTO||Rajouri RTO Office||185131||Check Now|
|JK-12 RTO||Poonch RTO Office||185101||Check Now|
|JK-13 RTO||Pulwama RTO Office||192301||Check Now|
|JK-14 RTO||Udhampur RTO Office||182101||Check Now|
|JK-15 RTO||Bandipora RTO Office||193502||Check Now|
|JK-16 RTO||Ganderbal RTO Office||191201||Check Now|
|JK-17 RTO||Kishtwar RTO Office||182204||Check Now|
|JK-18 RTO||Kulgam RTO Office||192231||Check Now|
|JK-19 RTO||Ramban RTO Office||182144||Check Now|
|JK-20 RTO||Reasi RTO Office||182311||Check Now|
|JK-21 RTO||Samba RTO Office||184121||Check Now|
|JK-22 RTO||Shopian RTO Office||192303||Check Now|
Driving licence online apply in Jammu and Kashmir
- You can easily Apply for a Driving license online apply in Jammu and Kashmir Kupwara
- Visit http://jaktrans.nic.in/ website and click “Online service” at the top
- Select Driving Licence Service
- Select Your state and District
- Fill the details and submit the form
- Proceed with your payment for the following process
- Schedule your slot
- Download the form and visit the rto
- Schedule your slot
- Either you can also apply offline by downloading Form 1A and Form 46 Physical Fitness
- Visit the rto to confirm your slot for the test
Age Limit to Apply for Licence in Jammu and Kashmir
- 16 years: Able to apply license for 55cc Vehicle
- 18 Years: Eligible to apply for Motor Vehicle except than Transport Vehicle
- 21 Years: Eligible to Apply for Transport vehicle
JK-09: Procedure to Apply for LLR ( Learner Licence) in Jammu and Kashmir
- Application Form 46
- Fees of Rs. 15/- for each class of vehicle
- Proof of age
- Proof of residence
- Medical Certificate in Form 1A wherever applicable. An application for a medical certificate (Form – 48) shall contain a declaration in Form – 46
- 3 recent passport-size photographs of the applicant.
- Applicants for Transport Vehicle Licence must produce a Permanent Driving Licence for Light Motor Vehicle held for him at least one year, a medical certificate in Form 48, and should attain the age of 20 years.
- The LLR Licence is only valid for the first 6 months by the issues date and it could be renewed after 6 months get over
For Learner Licence, the following application form is needed
- Your valid learner’s licence
- Three copies of recent passport size photo
- Proof of age and residence
- In case of Transport Vehicle certificate in Form given in Form 5 issued by a driving training school/establishment
- In case of endorsements of categories your original licence
- Police verification
|FORM NO 1A|
|PROOF OF RESIDENCE|
|FORM NO 4|
JK-22 Which District? | Which district is JK-22?
JK-22 belongs to Shopian
JK-22 RTO Faq Questions
JK-22 belongs to Shopian RTO.
JK-22 is Shopian RTO – JK22 RTO, Shopian New Bus Stand Batpora Shopian J&K – 192303.
JK22 RTO, Shopian New Bus Stand Batpora Shopian J&K – 192303.
The JK-22 RTO Office will function between 9 am to 5 pm.
JK-22 belongs to Shopian.