Mangan RTO Office Address – Mangan vehicle code
SK RTO: Regional Transport Office of Sikkim, Check here the Latest SK-03 Mangan RTO Office Address and Phone number, Email id, and Contact Details. Also, Register Two wheeler and Four wheeler vehicles with whiteboards, Yellow boards, etc.
SK RTO Ensures the Provision of selection 662 of the Motor vehicles act 1988 is followed.
Mangan RTO Code: SK-03
SK-03 Mangan RTO Registration Office Details – SK Vehicle Registration Office
|SK-03 RTO OFFICE DETAILS||Details|
|SK-03 RTO NAME:||Mangan RTO|
|OFFICE ADDRESS||Mangan, North Sikkim, Sikkim, 737116|
|Timings||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Holiday||All Saturday & Sunday Holiday RTO Holiday list|
SK-03 RTO Contact Number – Mangan RTO Office Timings
Mangan RTO Office Phone number and email id
You can either contact SK-03 RTO via 9434127091 this landline number or through email id -. If you are available to visit the office please visit between 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM on working days.
Sikkim RTO Vehicle Code
|RTO CODE||Location||Pin code||Details|
|SK-01 RTO||Gangtok RTO Office||737101||Check Now|
|SK-02 RTO||Gyalshing RTO Office||737111||Check Now|
|SK-03 RTO||Mangan RTO Office||737116||Check Now|
|SK-04 RTO||Jorethang RTO Office||737121||Check Now|
|SK-05 RTO||Namchi RTO Office||737126||Check Now|
|SK-06 RTO||Soreng RTO Office||737121||Check Now|
|SK-07 RTO||Pakyong RTO Office||737106||Check Now|
|SK-08 RTO||Singtam RTO Office||737134||Check Now|
Driving licence online apply in Sikkim
- You can easily Apply for a Driving license online apply in Sikkim Mangan
- Visit www.sntd.in website and click “Online service” at the top
- Select Driving Licence Service
- Select Your state and District
- Fill the details and submit the form
- Proceed with your payment for the following process
- Schedule your slot
- Download the form and visit the rto
- Schedule your slot
- Either you can also apply offline by downloading Form 1A and Form 46 Physical Fitness
- Visit the rto to confirm your slot for the test
Age Limit to Apply for Licence in Sikkim
- Valid proof of ID, age and address of the applicant
- Few Passport size photos of the applicant
- Clearance certificate obtained from the Customs for imported vehicle
- Valid copy of the applicant’s PAN card
- Certification of valid vehicle insurance
- Road tax
- Form 21
- Form 22
- Vehicle purchase invoice
- PUC certification
- 16 years: Able to apply license for 55cc Vehicle
- 18 Years: Eligible to apply for Motor Vehicle except than Transport Vehicle
- 21 Years: Eligible to Apply for Transport vehicle
SK-03: Procedure to Apply for LLR ( Learner Licence) in Sikkim
- Application Form 46
- Fees of Rs. 15/- for each class of vehicle
- Proof of age
- Proof of residence
- Medical Certificate in Form 1A wherever applicable. An application for a medical certificate (Form – 48) shall contain a declaration in Form – 46
- 3 recent passport-size photographs of the applicant.
- Applicants for Transport Vehicle Licence must produce a Permanent Driving Licence for Light Motor Vehicle held for him at least one year, a medical certificate in Form 48, and should attain the age of 20 years.
- The LLR Licence is only valid for the first 6 months by the issues date and it could be renewed after 6 months get over
For Learner Licence, the following application form is needed
- Your valid learner’s licence
- Three copies of recent passport size photo
- Proof of age and residence
- In case of Transport Vehicle certificate in Form given in Form 5 issued by a driving training school/establishment
- In case of endorsements of categories your original licence
- Police verification
|FORM NO 1A|
|PROOF OF RESIDENCE|
|FORM NO 4|
SK-08 Which District? | Which district is SK-08?
SK-08 belongs to Singtam
SK-08 RTO Faq Questions
SK-08 belongs to Singtam RTO.
SK-08 is Singtam RTO – Singtam, East Sikkim, Sikkim, 737134.
Singtam, East Sikkim, Sikkim, 737134.
The SK-08 RTO Office will function between 9 am to 5 pm.
SK-08 belongs to Singtam.