Palin RTO Office Address & Phone Number
AR RTO: Regional Transport Office of Arunachal Pradesh, Check here the latest AR-19 Palin RTO Office Address and Phone number, Email id, and Contact Details. Also can Register a Two wheeler and Four wheeler vehicles with whiteboards, Yellow boards, etc.
AR RTO Ensures the Provision of selection 662 of the Motor vehicles act 1988 is followed.
Palin RTO Code: AR-19
AR-19 Palin RTO Registration Office Details – AR Vehicle Registration fee
|AR-19 RTO OFFICE DETAILS||Details|
|RTO OFFICE NAME:||Palin RTO|
|OFFICE ADDRESS||Palin, Kurung Kumey, Arunachal Pradesh-791118|
|Timings||10 AM – 5 PM|
|Holiday||All Saturday & Sunday Holiday (Click here – RTO Holiday list)|
AR-19 RTO Number
Palin RTO Office Phone number and email id
You can either contact AR-19 RTO via – this landline number or through email id -. If you are available to visit the office please visit between 10 am to 5 pm on working days.
Arunachal Pradesh RTO Code Full List
|RTO CODE||Location||Pin code||Details|
|AR-01 RTO||Itanagar RTO Office||791111||Check Now|
|AR-02 RTO||Yupia RTO Office||791110||Check Now|
|AR-03 RTO||Tawang RTO Office||790104||Check Now|
|AR-04 RTO||Bomdila RTO Office||790001||Check Now|
|AR-05 RTO||Seppa RTO Office||790102||Check Now|
|AR-06 RTO||Ziro RTO Office||791120||Check Now|
|AR-07 RTO||Daporijo RTO Office||791122||Check Now|
|AR-08 RTO||Along RTO Office||791001||Check Now|
|AR-09 RTO||Pasighat RTO Office||791102||Check Now|
|AR-10 RTO||Anini RTO Office||792101||Check Now|
|AR-11 RTO||Tezu RTO Office||792001||Check Now|
|AR-12 RTO||Changlang RTO Office||792120||Check Now|
|AR-13 RTO||Khonsa RTO Office||792130||Check Now|
|AR-14 RTO||Yingkiong RTO Office||791002||Check Now|
|AR-15 RTO||Koloriang RTO Office||791118||Check Now|
|AR-16 RTO||Roing RTO Office||792110||Check Now|
|AR-17 RTO||Hawai RTO Office||792104||Check Now|
|AR-18 RTO||Longding RTO Office||792131||Check Now|
|AR-19 RTO||Palin RTO Office||791118||Check Now|
|AR-20 RTO||Namsai RTO Office||792103||Check Now|
Age Limit to Apply for Licence in Arunachal Pradesh
- 16 years: Able to apply license for 55cc Vehicle
- 18 Years: Eligible to apply for Motor Vehicle except than Transport Vehicle
- 20 Years: Eligible to Apply for Transport vehicle
AR-19: Procedure to Apply for LLR ( Learner Licence) in Arunachal Pradesh
- Application Form II
- Fees of Rs. 15/- for each class of vehicle
- Proof of age
- Proof of residence
- Medical Certificate in Form 1A wherever applicable. An application for a medical certificate (Form – IA) shall contain a declaration in Form – 1
- 3 recent passport-size photographs of the applicant.
- Applicants for Transport Vehicle Licence must produce a Permanent Driving Licence for Light Motor Vehicle held for him at least one year, a medical certificate in Form 1A, and should attain the age of 20 years.
- The LLR Licence is only valid for the first 6 months by the issues date and it could be renewed after 6 months get over
For Learner Licence, the following application form is needed
|PROOF OF RESIDENCE|
|FORM NO.I A|
AR-20 Which District? | Which district is AR-20?
AR-20 belongs to Namsai
AR-20 RTO Faq Questions
AR-20 belongs to Namsai RTO.
AR-20 is Namsai RTO – RTO Namsai, District Namsai, Arunachal Pradesh - 792103.
RTO Namsai, District Namsai, Arunachal Pradesh - 792103.
The AR-20 RTO Office will function between 9 am to 5 pm.
AR-20 belongs to Namsai.