Pithoragarh RTO Office Address – Pithoragarh vehicle code
UK RTO: Regional Transport Office of Uttarakhand , Check here the latest UK-05 Pithoragarh RTO Office Address and Phone number, Email id, and Contact Details. Also, Register Two wheeler and Four wheeler vehicles with whiteboards, Yellow boards, etc.
UK RTO Ensures the Provision of selection 662 of the Motor vehicles act 1988 is followed.
Pithoragarh RTO Code: UK-05
UK-05 Pithoragarh RTO Registration Office Details – UK Vehicle Registration Office
|UK-05 RTO OFFICE DETAILS||Details|
|UK-05 RTO NAME:||Pithoragarh RTO|
|OFFICE ADDRESS||RTO Pithoragarh, District Pithoragarh, Uttarakhand – 262501|
|Timings||10 am to 5 pm|
|Holiday||All Saturday & Sunday Holiday RTO Holiday list|
UK-05 RTO Contact Number – Pithoragarh RTO Office Timings
Pithoragarh RTO Office Phone number and email id
You can either contact UK-05 RTO via 05964-228222 this landline number or through email id email@example.com. If you are available to visit the office please visit between 10 am to 5 pm on working days.
Uttarakhand RTO Vehicle Code
|RTO CODE||Location||Pin code||Details|
|UK-01 RTO||Almora RTO Office||263601||Check Now|
|UK-02 RTO||Bageshwar RTO Office||263642||Check Now|
|UK-03 RTO||Tanakpur RTO Office||262309||Check Now|
|UK-04 RTO||Haldwani RTO Office||263139||Check Now|
|UK-05 RTO||Pithoragarh RTO Office||262501||Check Now|
|UK-06 RTO||Udham Singh Nagar RTO Office||244713||Check Now|
|UK-07 RTO||Dehradun RTO Office||248001||Check Now|
|UK-08 RTO||Haridwar RTO Office||249401||Check Now|
|UK-09 RTO||Tehri RTO Office||249001||Check Now|
|UK-10 RTO||Uttarkashi RTO Office||249193||Check Now|
|UK-11 RTO||Karanprayag RTO Office||246444||Check Now|
|UK-12 RTO||Pauri RTO Office||246001||Check Now|
|UK-13 RTO||Rudraprayag RTO Office||246171||Check Now|
|UK-14 RTO||Rishikesh RTO Office||249201||Check Now|
|UK-15 RTO||Kotdwar RTO Office||246149||Check Now|
|UK-16 RTO||Vikasnagar RTO Office||248198||Check Now|
|UK-17 RTO||Roorkee RTO Office||247667||Check Now|
|UK-18 RTO||Kashipur RTO Office||244713||Check Now|
|UK-19 RTO||Ramnagar RTO Office||244715||Check Now|
|UK-20 RTO||Ranikhet RTO Office||263645||Check Now|
Driving licence online apply in Uttarakhand
- You can easily Apply for a Driving license online apply in Uttarakhand Pithoragarh
- Visit transport.uk.gov.in website and click “Online service” at the top
- Select Driving Licence Service
- Select Your state and District
- Fill the details and submit the form
- Proceed with your payment for the following process
- Schedule your slot
- Download the form and visit the rto
- Schedule your slot
- Either you can also apply offline by downloading Form 1A and Form 46 Physical Fitness
- Visit the rto to confirm your slot for the test
Age Limit to Apply for Licence in Uttarakhand
- Valid proof of ID, age and address of the applicant
- Few Passport size photos of the applicant
- Clearance certificate obtained from the Customs for imported vehicle
- Valid copy of the applicant’s PAN card
- Certification of valid vehicle insurance
- Road tax
- Form 21
- Form 22
- Vehicle purchase invoice
- PUC certification
- 16 years: Able to apply license for 55cc Vehicle
- 18 Years: Eligible to apply for Motor Vehicle except than Transport Vehicle
- 21 Years: Eligible to Apply for Transport vehicle
UK-05: Procedure to Apply for LLR ( Learner Licence) in Uttarakhand
- Application Form 46
- Fees of Rs. 15/- for each class of vehicle
- Proof of age
- Proof of residence
- Medical Certificate in Form 1A wherever applicable. An application for a medical certificate (Form – 48) shall contain a declaration in Form – 46
- 3 recent passport-size photographs of the applicant.
- Applicants for Transport Vehicle Licence must produce a Permanent Driving Licence for Light Motor Vehicle held for him at least one year, a medical certificate in Form 48, and should attain the age of 20 years.
- The LLR Licence is only valid for the first 6 months by the issues date and it could be renewed after 6 months get over
For Learner Licence, the following application form is needed
- Your valid learner’s licence
- Three copies of recent passport size photo
- Proof of age and residence
- In case of Transport Vehicle certificate in Form given in Form 5 issued by a driving training school/establishment
- In case of endorsements of categories your original licence
- Police verification
|FORM NO 1A|
|PROOF OF RESIDENCE|
|FORM NO 4|
UK-20 Which District? | Which district is UK-20?
UK-20 belongs to Ranikhet
UK-20 RTO Faq Questions
UK-20 belongs to Ranikhet RTO.
UK-20 is Ranikhet RTO – Ranikhet, Almora, Uttarakhand, 263645.
Ranikhet, Almora, Uttarakhand, 263645.
The UK-20 RTO Office will function between 9 am to 5 pm.
UK-20 belongs to Ranikhet.