Port Blair – Andaman District RTO Office Address & Phone Number
AN RTO: Regional Transport Office of Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Check the latest AN-01 Port Blair – Andaman District RTO Office Address and Phone number, Email id, and Contact Details. Also can Register Two wheeler and Four wheeler vehicles with whiteboards, Yellow boards, etc.
AN RTO Ensures the Provision of selection 662 of the Motor vehicles act 1988 is followed.
Port Blair – Andaman District RTO Code: AN-01
AN-01 Port Blair – Andaman District RTO Registration Office Details
|AN-01 RTO OFFICE DETAILS||Details|
|RTO OFFICE NAME:||Port Blair – Andaman District RTO|
|OFFICE ADDRESS||Tagore Road, Port Blair, Andaman District – 744101|
|State||Andaman & Nicobar Islands|
|Timings||10 Am to 5 Pm|
|Holiday||All Saturday & Sunday Holiday (Click here – RTO Holiday list)|
AN-01 RTO Contact Details
Port Blair – Andaman District RTO Office Phone number and email id
You can contact AN-01 RTO via +(91)-3192-230225 this landline number or through email id email@example.com. If you are available to visit the office please visit between 10 am to 5 pm on working days.
Age Limit to Apply for Licence in Andaman & Nicobar Islands
- 16 years: Able to apply license for 55cc Vehicle
- 18 Years: Eligible to apply for Motor Vehicle except than Transport Vehicle
- 20 Years: Eligible to Apply for Transport vehicle
AN-01: Procedure to Apply for LLR ( Learner Licence) in Andaman & Nicobar Islands
- Application Form II
- Fees of Rs. 15/- for each class of vehicle
- Proof of age
- Proof of residence
- Medical Certificate in Form 1A wherever applicable. An application for a medical certificate (Form – IA) shall contain a declaration in Form – 1
- 3 recent passport-size photographs of the applicant.
- Applicants for Transport Vehicle Licence must produce a Permanent Driving Licence for Light Motor Vehicle held for him at least one year, and a medical certificate in Form 1A. They should attain the age of 20 years.
- The LLR Licence is only valid for the first 6 months by the issues date and it could be renewed after 6 months get over
For Learner Licence, the following application form is needed
|PROOF OF RESIDENCE|
|FORM NO.I A|
AN-01 Which District? | Which district is AN-01?
AN-01 belongs to Port Blair - Andaman District