A well-known name in American television, Steve Harvey has worked as a host, actor, comedian, and producer. Among the programs that Steve hosts on several television networks include the Miss Universe pageant, Celebrity Family Feud, Family Feud, Family Feud Africa, Arbitration-Based Court Humor Judge Steve Harvey, and Family Feud.
Broderick Steve Harvey was born in Welch, West Virginia, in the United States as Stephen Harvey Sr. Steve’s career started in comedy. He gave stand-up comedy performances and served as the host of the American variety program Showtime at the Apollo in the 1980s.
Steve Harvey’s Net Worth
In the 1990s, he also served as host of the American television sitcom The Steve Harvey Show. He gave his final stand-up comedy act in 2012. In 2017, he established the Steve Harvey Global entertainment business. East 112 Productions, one of Steve’s many projects, is housed within this business.
Along with his wife Marjorie Bridges, Steve established a Non-Profitable Organization (NPO) called The Steve and Marjorie Harvey Foundation. The education of children is the organization’s main priority. The estimated value of Steve Harvey’s net worth is $280 million.
|Full Name||Broderick Stephen Harvey Sr.|
|Profession||TV Host, Actor, Producer, and Comedian|
|Father’s Name||Jesse Harvey|
|Mother’ Name||Eloise Vera|
|Date of Birth||17th January 1957|
|Birthplace||Welch, West Virginia, United States|
|Wife’s Name||Marcia Harvey (m. 1981; div. 1994)Mary Shackelford (m. 1996; div. 2005)Marjorie Bridges (m. 2007)|
|Children||7 children (4 biological children and 3 stepchildren)|
Steve Harvey Family
The parents of Steve Harvey are Jesse Harvey and Eloise Vera. His mother’s lineage is unknown, however, his father Jesse Harvey worked as a coal miner. Steve has been married three times and has seven children. With his first wife Marcia Harvey, he has two identical daughters named Brandi and Karli as well as a son named Broderick Harvey Jr. Wynton is the name of the son he shares with Mary Shackelford, his second wife.
In June 2017, following his second divorce, he wed Marjorie Bridges. The couple’s three adoptive children are American model Lori Harvey, Morgan, and Jason. Also, the couple has five grandchildren. The reason Steve’s life has changed and he has become a better person, he once said, is because of his wife Marjorie Bridges.
Steve Harvey Height & Age
On January 17, 1957, Broderick Stephen Harvey Sr. was born in Welch, West Virginia, in the United States. He will be 65 years old in 2022. He stands 1.85 m (6 feet 0′′) tall.
Steve Harvey Movies
Here is the list of the movies done by the American Television host and Comedian Steve Harvey.
|Steve Harvey Movies|
|The Original Kings of Comedy||2000|
|The Fighting Temptations||2003|
|Love Don’t Cost a Thing||2003|
|Johnson Family Vacation||2004|
|You Got Served||2004|
|Steve Harvey: Don’t Trip… He Ain’t Through with Me Yet||2006|
|Madea Goes to Jail||2009|
|Think Like a Man||2012|
Steve Harvey Quotes
Following are some famous quotes from the American TV Personality Steve Harvey.
- “If you can see it in your mind, you can hold it in your mind.” – Steve Harvey
- “Do not ignore your gift. Your gift is the thing you do the absolute best with the least amount of effort.” – Steve Harvey
- “Wake up and smile! Wake up and be grateful!” – Steve Harvey
- “Excuses are the lies you convince yourself are true to avoid proving you are worthy of the gift you were given. Say this with me, no more excuses.” – Steve Harvey
- “Your reality is yours. Stop wasting time looking at someone else’s reality while doing nothing about yours.” – Steve Harvey
- “What would you do if you weren’t afraid?” – Steve Harvey
- “Failure means you’ve now learned another valuable lesson that pushes you one step closer to success.” – Steve Harvey
- “You can’t tell big dreams to small-minded people.” – Steve Harvey
- “Your dream has to be bigger than your fear.” – Steve Harvey
- “If you want to be successful, you have to jump; there’s no way around it. When you jump, I can assure you that your parachute will not open right away. But if you do not jump, your parachute will never open. If you’re safe, you’ll never soar!” – Steve Harvey