Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited (TMB) was founded in 1929 in Thoothukudi, Tamil Nadu. It was the first private-sector bank in India. It offers RTGS/NEFT, Credit cards, Consumer banking, Corporate banking, Finance and Insurance, Mortgage loans, Private banking, and Wealth management. The Official website of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank is www.tmb.in
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank will be closed on the second and fourth Saturdays under the guidelines of the Reserve bank of India. Every Sunday are holiday in the Bank department.
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Holiday List 2024: Here, we have furnished a holiday list for 2023, announced by the state government, All branches are holidays on the same dates given. Public holidays are mostly bank shut down. The national Holidays are been holidays for banks. Most bank holidays are observed on main occasions like Diwali, Holi, Christmas, Eid, etc..,
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Holiday List 2024 | State-Wise Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Holiday 2024
State-Wise Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Holiday 2023 are mentioned below. For your reference, you can visit our pages to get more information about the bank holiday list. You can see updated State-wise bank holiday lists of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank.
Tamil Nadu Bank Holidays 2024 List
- January 1, Monday, 2024 New Year Day
- January 15, Monday, 2024 Pongal
- January 16, Tuesday, 2024 Thiruvalluvar Day
- January 17, Wednesday, 2024 Uzhavar Thirunal
- January 26, Friday, 2024 Republic Day
- March 29, Friday, 2024 Good Friday
- April 9, Tuesday, 2024 Telugu New Year
- April 10, Wednesday, 2024 Idul Fitr
- April 14, Sunday, 2024Tamil New Year
- April 14, Sunday, 2024Dr Ambedkar Jayanti
- April 21, Sunday, 2024Mahavir Jayanti
- May 1, Wednesday, 2024May Day
- June 17, Monday, 2024Bakrid / Eid al Adha
- July 17, Wednesday, 2024Muharram
- August 15, Thursday, 2024Independence Day
- August 27, Tuesday, 2024Janmashtami
- September 7, Saturday, 2024Ganesh Chaturthi
- September 17, Tuesday, 2024Eid e Milad
- October 2, Wednesday, 2024Gandhi Jayanti
- October 12, Saturday, 2024Maha Navami
- October 13, Sunday, 2024Vijaya Dashami
- November 1, Friday, 2024Diwali
- December 25, Wednesday, 2024Christmas Day
Tamilnadu Mercantile Bank Timings | Working Hours
|Tamilnadu Mercantile Bank Timings on Weekdays(Monday to Friday)||10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.|
|Tamilnadu Mercantile Bank Working Hours on Saturday(1st, 3rd, and 5th Saturday)||10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.|
|Tamilnadu Mercantile Bank Timings (2nd and 4th Saturdays)||Closed|
|Tamilnadu Mercantile Bank Office Timings on Sundays||Closed|
Tamilnadu Mercantile Bank Lunch Timings
Tamilnadu Mercantile Bank generally Lunch Timings between 01:00 p.m. to 02:00 p.m. To accommodate the customers that visit the bank during the designated lunch hours, the bank’s staff takes lunch breaks in batches.
TMB Bank General Information
Tamilnadu Mercantile Bank, also known as TMB, is a leading private-sector bank in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. Founded in 1921, the bank has a rich history of serving the financial needs of individuals and businesses in the region.
TMB offers a wide range of banking products and services, including savings and current accounts, fixed deposits, loans, credit cards, and online banking. The bank also has a strong network of branches and ATMs across the state, making it easy for customers to access banking services.
In 2023, TMB plans to continue its focus on providing exceptional customer service, while also expanding its digital banking offerings. The bank is expected to launch new mobile and internet banking services, making it even more convenient for customers to manage their finances on the go.
In addition to its traditional banking products, TMB is also known for its commitment to corporate social responsibility. The bank supports various charitable causes and community development initiatives, and regularly conducts financial literacy programs to educate customers about the importance of saving and investing.
Overall, Tamilnadu Mercantile Bank is a trusted and reliable institution that has been serving the people of Tamil Nadu for over a century. With its strong commitment to customer service and its focus on technology and innovation, TMB is well-positioned to continue to meet the financial needs of its customers in 2023 and beyond.