BGMI (Battle Ground Mobile India) is known as PUBG in India. The game was launched here on 2nd July 2021. It support for android devices and for IOS devices on 18th august 2021. It is an online mobile phone multiplayer game created and published by Krafton.
BGMI Unban date in India
Rumors which are spreading online about unbanning the game BGMI. Most people believe that it may be back in India by September 2022 because of the rumors spreading on many social media sites, but it may seem as fake news.
As we know that BGMI, battleground mobile game is the most played game after PUBG. Krafton is very confident make a comeback maybe in the mid of October or November. When the Government of India announces to ban it from both the devices android and IOS they faced a significant setback.
Reasons why the Government has Banned BGMI in India
The government banned BGMI because when it seems that they revealed the user’s data of android smartphones to the server named Tencent owned by china. Excessive exposing the data and information of the users, in India, approximately 280 applications have been removed from the google play store.
So on 28 July the Indian government officially banned the Indian version of PUBG, BGMI by banning both them under section 69A of the IT Act, the Indian government has decided to outlaw the game BGMI from India.
The game has been violating the specific laws and rules, that is why this sudden suspension of the game has been made without any press, but yes there is also no official statement about permanent suspension. Many people or you can say ‘gamers’ are very curiously waiting to restart the game.
BGMI Unban Rumors and Highlights
- Indian Government has asked apple and google to remove the game BGMI from the play store and app store.
- In India, the BGMI game is now no longer available for installation.
- Lately, Krafton has said that they are working with the government for bringing back the game but it seems that they are facing some problems.
- Some of the gaming companies and TechCrunch have written a letter to Narendra Modi Prime Minister of India requesting him for “fair treatment”, to help and promote the gaming ecosystem in India.
- By Krafton fake rumours were being spread that the game is re-launching in September.
- It is also in the news that Krafton, a South Korean game developer company is changing the location of the BGMI server.
- Popular BGMI you tubers said that players of this game are scammed while recharging UC through websites and venomous apps.