Tirumala Tirupati Devsthanams Online Booking Website Link
For people who seek the blessings of gods and goddesses from the most revered temple. Now, TTD Online Booking is currently open. The Tirumala Venkateswara Temple in Andhra Pradesh is managed by the TTD, a separate trust. As of October 21st, tickets will be made available. You will benefit from reserving lodging online through the TTD portal.
TTD Online Booking Link @tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in. You can visit the page and purchase the laddu online. Special Entry Darshan (SED) can be booked online. We have provided you with the steps to do the online booking. The ticket will not be provided to children below the age of 12 years.
TTD Special Entry Ticket Price
The special Darshan entry is Rs. 300. Those who want to book the entry ticket shall go to the official portal of the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD).
TTD Other Information:
|Name of Temple
|Tirumala Tirupati Devsthanams
|TTD Darshan Online Ticket Booking amount
|Rs. 300, Rs. 500
|Special Entry Darshan Timing
|9 am to 5 pm
|Website to Register
To Do TTD Tickets
The devotees who book and apply for the Special Entry Darshan (SED) do the following steps we have listed below.
- The first step in this sequence is to go to the official portal of the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD).
- By entering the login details at the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) page.
- The details required are a Mobile number, and you will need to enter the Captcha code.
- The OTP will be provided after clicking on Generate OTP button.
- It will show the waiting time as a timer ticking in case of many people apply.
- Or you can simply click on the link provided on the home page and it will lead you to the login portal.
- Then after booking the ticket, you can take the printout.
TTD Online Facilities
The TTD portal provides various facilities to visitors and devotees to make a comfortable experience with spiritual experience. The believers and devotees can register by visiting the official portal of the TTD. The various facilities are:
- Ticket Booking: On the official page, the latest updates provide the date and the link to book tickets.
- Special Entry Darshan at 300 Rupees: It provides the facility of Online information regarding the details and instructions you are required to follow in order to go to Tirumala.
- Accommodation: After you are done booking tickets to Tirupati. Then you shall immediately book your accommodation. You are required to fulfill the confirmation of the Covid details demanded by all the visitors before that. You can select the location and date. Then tick your time slot of check-in and, lastly your days and number of people.
- Seva: Enlisted with all the temples. It provides their names of them, and you can click and select your Seva. Select the date of the Seva. It will be green if the date is available.
- Virtual participation as Online Seva: It provides the link to the three main temples, namely, Srivari Temple, Tirumala, Sri Padmavathi Ammavari Temple, Tiruchanoor and Sri Kalyana Venkateswara Swamy Temple, Srinivasamangapuram. This way you can participate in the aarti and get the darshan live.
- Donation: Trust Donation, Cottage, and other donation facilities are provided here.
- Marriage booking at Kalyanamandapam: Provides the instructions to be followed.