CSD Online Portal @ afd.csdindia.gov.in
Canteen Stores Department (CSD) is mainly for Armed Forces Personnel, Ex-Servicemen, and Defence civilians to purchase AFD Electronic Items at the lowest price with high quality. CSD has launched an Online portal for AFD to purchase items online without any difficulties.
Eligible customers can purchase their AFD items by using a mobile phone or laptop by accessing the online website @ afd.csdindia.gov.in. CSD Customers can easily buy items online without visiting the Depot office. The payment is also paid online through Net Banking, Debit Cards, or Credit cards.
Documents needed while registering CSD AFD online portal
- CSD Canteen Grocery Card Chip Number (16 digits)
- CSD Canteen Grocery Card ID Number (19 digits)
- Employment Status of Smart Card Holder
- Organization of Smart Card Holder
- Date of Birth of Smart Card Holder
- Date of Joining of Smart Card Holder
- Date of Retirement of Smart Card Holder
- Entitlement Category of Smart Card Holder
- Mobile Number of Smart Card Holder
- PAN Card of Smart Card Holder
CSD AFD Online Portal Helpline Number
- Kindly contact on helpdesk number 0120-4699923 to resolve all issues related to USER registration.
- Kindly call CSD Head Office Helpline Numbers 022-79669455, 022-35660788, and 022-35660764 only for issues related to ITEMS, RATES, and DEALERS published in the portal.
- For all other queries please call the Helpline number of CS Dated 011-26181892.
CSD Registration and Beneficiary Manual PDF Download
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL URCs (Unit Run Canteens)
- There has been huge emphasis on digital India by the government and as part of this initiative, a drive to make our URCs cashless is being undertaken.
- To make URCs cashless there is an urgent requirement by URCs to enhance digital payment infrastructure at URCs. All URCs need to enable themselves to accept all forms of digital payments like UPI, Wallets etc besides credit/debit card. Banks have started provisioning smart POS machines, which are one stop solution for accepting all forms of digital payments linked to URCs bank account. All URCs need to approach their banks for provision of the Smart POS free of charge.
- Concurrently, URCs have to encourage customers to migrate onto digital payment modes. Exceptions maybe given to veterans/ widows above 75 yrs who cannot do digital payment, and URCs in op/ sensitive locations.
- URCs to create Sign Up on the portal and submit details with regards to digital payment infrastructure available in URCs as well as the amount of cash/ cashless transactions being done at URCs.
- For Registration/signup, use URC code & ISAM key (used for installation of CIMS in server).
- All URCs have are mandated to fill up these details accurately on monthly basis. The details of August 2021 to be filled up latest by 10th September 2021. Reasons for accepting cash, if any, will also need to be mentioned.
- To ensure compliance, all CSD depots have also been given link to monitor the status of data entry by dependent URCs and will not issue stores to URCs who do not comply to these instructions.