The Gujarat state government has introduced and launched the ikhedut portal for farmers in Gujarat. Its main motive is to serve the farmers and it was providing information for several activities like farming, animal husbandry, horticulture, fisheries, land, and water conservation.
The State government launched the portal the farmers so that farmers can save their time and energy. The online portal lets them easily assess the registration and know about the scheme. Here, you can check the Gujarat I-ખેડૂત योजना Scheme List, Farmers Registration, and benefits, login process.
ikhedut Portal Yojana – Overview
|Portal Name||Ikhedut Portal|
|Launched by||Government of Gujarat|
|Beneficiaries||The farmers of the state|
|Motive||To provide each and every service at the online portal|
|Benefits||Farmers have to benefit from various government schemes|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Application availability||Available Now|
Benefits of IKHEDUT 2023
- The government developed this new portal, you can find information on all of the schemes. Even if farmers are unable to sell their products through this platform, they can still verify the current market value of their crops. Additionally, you are able to check the weather on this website.
- On this platform, farmers may post their concerns and questions.
- There is one page available for the farmers to get all information pertaining to farming
- No need to visit any other office or website. It does not cost anything and there is no fee.
Ikhedut Portal Yojana, New List 2023
- Mb Plau (Hydraulic Reverse)
- Underground Pipe Line PVC
- Automated Seed Drill
- Mb Plau (Mechanical Reversible)
- Automated Seed Low Fertilizer Planner
- Automated Seed Low Fertilizer Planner
- Groundnut Digger
- Charge Cutter (Engine / Oil Motor Operated)
- Zero Teal Seed Low Fertilizer Planner
- Serious Teal Seed Low Fertilizer Drill
- Discover Heroes
- Open Pipeline
- Power Tiller
- Potato Planter
- Bund Flanter
- Post Hall Digger
- Stable Saver
- Ripper (Self Propelled)
- Land Level
Eligibility for Ikhedut Registration 2023
- The applicant should be in Rajasthan state.
- The applicant should be a registered farmer.
- The applicant must not have any defaulting records with the banks.
- Once the application is verified only then the farmer applicants will be able to log in so it is important for the farmers to provide true information to the authorities.
Documents Required to Apply
- Aadhaar Card
- Identity Card
- Passport Size Photo
- Bank Passbook
- Mobile Number (For Registration)
ikhedut Apply Online 2023
- Step 1: Visit Gujarat’s official website ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in.
- Step 2: On the homepage, select “Schemes/ યોજના”
- Step 3: Now ikhedut Portal Schemes List will open.
- Step 4: Select a scheme of your choosing, then go ahead and click on the link.
- Step 5: If you have already registered, you will need to pick the “no” option, then the “Proceed” option, fill out the application form with all of your information and then click the “Submit” button.
ikhedut Mobile Yojana Portal 2023 | Various Option
On this portal, the farmers can also check various other options that are mentioned below:
- Download mobile apps from the website
- viewing information related to the weather
- agriculture guide
- obtain information related to market price
- View Government Resolution
- KCC Login Bank
- Source Dealer Login
- Empanalda Company Login
- view landing institute details
Benefit from Gujarat Mobile Sahay Yojana 2023
To get the benefits of this scheme the applicants need various quality,
- The applicant should have some experience in farming.
- Both the applicant and the land must be owned by the applicant, and the applicant must be a resident of Gujarat.
- The prospective farmer needs to be at least 18 years old.
- When a dual farmer account is held, only one of the farmers will be eligible for assistance.
- Obviously, has only just purchased a smartphone.
Documents required for ikhedut Mobile Yojana 2023
- Excerpt from 7/12
- Extract of 8A
- A copy of the application
- Food allotment card
- Aadhar card
- Bank passbook
- Receipt for mobile phone purchases
- Mobile IMEI number
Ikhedut Portal Application Status 2023
- Visit ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in
- From the navigation on the homepage, select the “Plans” option.
- Choose “Agriculture Schemes” from the list of available options.
- Choose the Apply option in the menu’s “Assistance Plan on Smartphone Purchase” section.
- Finish filling out all of the required fields and uploading all of the required files
- First, the documents should be uploaded, and then the application should be submitted.
- The procedure for submitting applications has been completed.