TN Commercial Tax Office Holidays List
TN Commercial Taxes Department was able to raise Rs. 60314.61 Cr. during the 2014–15 fiscal year. As a step toward efficient, quick, and transparent administration, the department is also obligated to help the commercial public understand the departmental procedure. The commercial department’s progressive tax policy along with an effective and transparent tax administration support Tamil Nadu’s success and economic expansion.
The Public Holidays list was allotted for the (TN Commercial Tax Office) by the Tamilnadu government. Additionally, Saturday and Sunday are holidays for the TN Commercial Tax department. To avoid any trouble, you can visit our website to learn more about the TN Holidays list before going to the TN Commercial Tax office.
Core Values of TN Commercial Tax Office 2024
- Integrity – Our duties truthfully, honestly, and transparently
- Professionalism – Committed to the highest professional and personal standards.
- Accountability – Responsible for our actions and outcomes
- Responsiveness – Provide services to taxpayers and other stakeholders with courtesy, promptness, and efficiency.
- Fairness – Administer laws with consistency, honesty, and impartiality.
- Efficiency – Use official time and resources sparingly
- Trust – Believe in the honesty of taxpayers and voluntary compliance, till proven otherwise.
- Innovation – Encourage new ideas, methods, processes, and practices
- Collaboration – Work together with stakeholders and partners to achieve common goals including voluntary compliance
- Teamwork – Work together as vibrant teams to achieve our Vision
TN Commercial Tax Office Public Holidays 2024
TN Commercial Tax office Public Holidays List is given below for your reference
|New Year’s Day||2024-01-01||Monday|
|Annual closing of Accounts for Commercial Banks & Co-operative Banks||2024-04-01||Monday|
|Telugu New Year’s Day||2024-04-09||Tuesday|
|Ramzan (Idu’I Fitr)||2024-04-11||Thursday|
|Tamil New Year’s Day Dr. B.R.Ambedkar’s Birthday||2024-04-14||Sunday|
|Bakrid (Idul Azha)||2024-06-17||Monday|
Tamil Nadu (Commercial Tax) Office Holiday List 2024
Important Holidays for TN Commercial Tax Office 2024
Each year, the Tamil Nadu Commercial Tax Office observes a set of holidays. These holidays can change from year to year, although they often include festivals, state holidays, and national holidays. The Tamil Nadu Commercial Tax office, for instance, observes the following holidays:
- Republic Day (26th January)
- Independence Day (15th August)
- Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti (2nd October)
- Diwali (Festival of lights)
- Pongal (harvest festival)
- Christmas Day (25th December)
- Eid-ul-Fitr (end of Ramadan)
- Muharram (Islamic New Year)
It’s important to note that the Commercial Tax office may also be closed on additional days for administrative reasons or for staff training. It is always best to check with the Commercial Tax office directly or their website before visiting to avoid any inconvenience.