TN Revenue department provides a range of services, such as issuing a wide range of certificates necessary for accessing a host of services and benefits, such as credit, scholarships, community registration, birth, and death registration, legal heirs, income status, mutations of land records, licenses, etc. The department serves the needs of farmers, students, the unemployed, weaker sections, entrepreneurs, and the industry.
The Public Holidays list was allotted for the (TN Revenue Office) by the Tamilnadu government. Additionally, Saturday and Sunday are holidays for the TN Revenue department. To avoid any trouble, you can visit our website to learn more about the TN Holidays list before going to the TN Revenue office.
Role of TN Revenue Department
- Providing the people of Tamil Nadu with effective delivery of services under various government programs.
- Offering assistance and putting rehabilitation programs in place for individuals impacted by natural disasters.
- Serving as the State’s land records custodian and ensuring that they are kept up to date.
- Implementing land reforms and giving eligible people who are in need of it land.
The Department currently has the following offices in operation.
Below the following departments are following objectives and rules of the Revenue department.
1) The Revenue Administration, Disaster Management, and Mitigation Commissionerate.
2) Land Administration Commissionerate
3) Land Reform Commissionerate
4) Survey and Settlement Commission
5) Urban Land Ceiling and Land Tax Directorate.
TN Revenue Office Public Holidays 2024
TN Revenue office Public Holidays List is given below for your reference
|New Year’s Day||2024-01-01||Monday|
|Annual closing of Accounts for Commercial Banks & Co-operative Banks||2024-04-01||Monday|
|Telugu New Year’s Day||2024-04-09||Tuesday|
|Ramzan (Idu’I Fitr)||2024-04-11||Thursday|
|Tamil New Year’s Day Dr. B.R.Ambedkar’s Birthday||2024-04-14||Sunday|
|Bakrid (Idul Azha)||2024-06-17||Monday|
Tamil Nadu (Revenue) Office Holiday List 2024
Important Holidays for TN Revenue Office 2024
Each year, the Tamil Nadu Revenue Office observes a set of holidays. These holidays can change from year to year, although they often include festivals, state holidays, and national holidays. The Tamil Nadu Revenue, for instance, observes the following holidays:
- Republic Day (26th January)
- Independence Day (15th August)
- Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti (2nd October)
- Diwali (Festival of lights)
- Pongal (harvest festival)
- Christmas Day (25th December)
- Eid-ul-Fitr (end of Ramadan)
- Muharram (Islamic New Year)
It’s important to note that the Revenue may also be closed on additional days for administrative reasons or for staff training. It is always best to check with the Revenue office directly or their website before visiting to avoid any inconvenience.