Karunya Plus Lottery Result Chart 2023Edited by: InfoTechies
Karunya Plus Weekly Lottery Result Chart 2023
The department of Lottery runs under the control of the Government of Kerela. The lottery department conducts a lucky draw on Thursday for a Karunya Plus “KN” at 3. pm. The random draw was held at Thiruvananthapuram on a weekly basis.
Everyone loves to participate in the lottery draws. Unfortunately, most states banned the lottery but Kerela has run the lottery successfully for many years. You can see complete details of the Karunya Plus weekly lottery result on our website. Check your result and claim the prize money the steps are given below.
Karunya Plus June Result Chart
|Name||Draw date||1st Price||2nd Price||Draw No|
|Karunya Plus||01-06-2023||PM 178792||PD 533358||KN 472|
|Karunya Plus||25-05-2023||PP 206025||PN 739555||KN 471|
|Karunya Plus||18-05-2023||PK 733300||PA 711765||KN 470|
|Karunya Plus||11-05-2023||PR 300259||PV 726188||KN 469|
|Karunya Plus||04-05-2023||PG 853989||PE 372785||KN 468|
|Karunya Plus||27-04-2023||PS 870227||PV 820522||KN 467|
|KARUNYA PLUS||22-04-2023||KA 838002||KF 443526||KR 598|
|Karunya Plus||20-04-2023||PM 988739||PL 299919||KN 466|
|Karunya Plus||13-04-2023||PU 274506||PV 767369||KN 465|
|Karunya Plus||06-04-2023||PJ 926437||PM 579817||KN-464|
Also check: Today Kerala Lottery Result 2023
Details of lottery Authorization
|Authorized by||Government of Kerala|
|Lottery Name||Karunya Plus|
|Karunya Plus Lottery Ticket Price 2022||₹40|
|Winning Prize Amount||₹100 to ₹80,00,000/-|
|Mode of the Result||Online Mode|
|Kerala Lottery Result Time||3 to 4 PM|
|Status of Result||Available Now|
|Address||Directorate of State Lotteries|
Vikas Bhavan P.O Thiruvananthapuram
Kerala – 695033.
Ph: 0471-2305193, 0471-2305230, 0471-2301741, 0471-2301740(Fax)
e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Karunya Plus Lottery Ticket Rate
The lottery is a chance to get designation prizes. Participants who want to participate in the lottery have to buy a lottery by paying a sum of money. The maximum price for a lottery ticket is Rs 40 including GST.
Karunya Plus lottery ticket rate: Rs.40 (nominal value 31.25 + 28% GST).
Karunya Plus Lottery Prize Structure
Karunya Lottery Agent Commision
TICKETS IN TWELVE SERIES DRAW ON EVERY THURSDAY
|Category of Prize||Details of Prize||Amt. of Prize||No. of Prizes||Total prize Amount(Rs)||Agentscommission on Prize(Rs)|
|I||Common to all series||80,00,000||1||80,00,000||9,60,000|
|II||Common to all series||1.000.000||1||1.000.000||120.000|
|III||One prize in each series||1,00,000||12||1.200.000||144.000|
|IV||Last four digits to be drawn 18 times||5,000||Up to 19440||Up to 9,72,00,000||Up to 1,16,64,000|
|V||Last four digits to be drawn 34 times||1,000||Up to 36720||Up to 3,67,20,000||Up to 44,06,400|
|VI||Last four digits to be drawn 80 times||500||Up to 86400||Up to 4,32,00,000||Up to 51,84,000|
|VII||Last four digits to be drawn 126 times||100||Up to 136080||Up to 1,36,08,000||Up to 27,21,600|
Total Collection – Rs. 33,75,00,000/-Total Prize Amount – Rs. 20,10,16,000/-Total Agents Commission – Rs. 2,52,10,560/-Agents Commission to be
Paid from Government fund – Rs. 2,39,86,560/-
Prize Structure Of Karunya Plus Weekly Lottery
- The tickets series will be printed in twelve digits. One book of tickets will contain twenty-five tickets.
- The maximum retail price of one ticket will be Rs.40/-(Face value 31.25+28% GST)only.
- The first, second, and third prizes will be drawn in full coming under the assured portion of prizes. The remaining prizes will be under variable portions depending on the sale of tickets.
- The consolation prizes of Rs.8000/- each will be awarded to the tickets in the other eleven series, having the same number of 1st prize winning numbers.
- The fourth prize will be determined by drawing the last four digits eighteen times and extended to all sold tickets in all series.
- The fifth prize will be determined by drawing the last four digits thirty-four times and extended to all sold tickets in all series.
- The sixth prize will be determined by drawing the last four digits eighty times and extended to all sold tickets in all series.
- The seventh prize will be determined by drawing the last four digits one hundred and twenty-six times and extended to all sold tickets in all series.
Note: If any prize numbers in any category are repeated the same will be canceled and redrawn
- An amount equal to 12% of prize money will be deducted from 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prizes and given as agents commission on the prize to the agents concerned. An amount equivalent to 12% of the prize money on the 4th to 6th prizes, consolation prize, and also 20% of the prize money on the 7th prize will be given to the agents concerned as agents commission on prize from the Government funds.
- Registered agents will get the tickets at the following discounted rates, for the entire purchase irrespective of the district of purchase.
(a) Up to 2000 tickets – 76% of the face value
(b) 2001 to 8400 tickets – 75.25% of the face value
(c) Above 8400 tickets – 74.5% of the face value
The legal jurisdiction of this Lottery will be at Thiruvananthapuram.
Remaining Lottery Result Chart
- Nirmal Lottery Result Chart 2023
- Win-Win Lottery Result Chart 2023
- Akshaya Lottery Result Weekly Chart 2023
- Karunya Lottery Result Weekly Chart 2023
- Sthree Sakthi Lottery Result Chart 2023
Steps to claim Karunya Plus Lottery prize Money
The following documents are needed to claim the prize money. So, you can easily claim the winning amount from the District Lottery Offices.
- The candidate must bring the Self-attested Photocopy of both sides of the ticket.
- Two Passport Size photos of the lottery winner propper attested by a Gazetted Officer/Notary.
- You should grab a receipt for the prize money in the prescribed form affixing a revenue stamp worth ₹1/-
- PAN CARD copy Self-attested of the winner.
- Attested ID Proof Documents like Adhaar Card, Ration Card, DL, Passport, Voter ID Card, etc.