Win-Win Lottery Result Chart 2023Edited by: InfoTechies
Win-Win Kerala Lottery Result Weekly Chart-2023
The department of Lottery runs under the control of the Government of Kerala. The lottery department conducts a lucky draw on Monday for a Win-Win “W” at 3. pm. The random draw was held at Thiruvananthapuram on a weekly basis.
Everyone loves to participate in the lottery draws. Unfortunately, most states banned the lottery but Kerela has run the lottery successfully for many years. Here, You can see the weekly lottery result on our website clearly. check your result and claim the prize money the steps are given below.
The Kerala State Lotteries Department conducts a lottery called the “Win Win” lottery in the Indian state of Kerala. The lottery is held on a weekly basis, with the draw taking place on Mondays.
The “Win Win” lottery offers players the chance to win a variety of cash prizes, including a top prize of Rs. 65 Lakhs. In addition to the top prize, there are also other cash prizes offered for different winning combinations, including a second prize of Rs. 5 Lakhs, a third prize of Rs. 1 Lakh, and many other consolation prizes.
To participate in the “Win Win” lottery, players must purchase a ticket, which typically costs Rs. 30. The ticket will have a unique number printed on it, and the number must match one of the winning numbers in order to win a prize. The tickets can be purchased from authorized lottery agents or from the official Kerala State Lotteries Department website.
The “Win Win” lottery is considered to be a legal and legitimate form of gambling in Kerala, and the Kerala State Lotteries Department is responsible for the conduct of the lottery and the distribution of prizes. The department also take measures to ensure the transparency and fairness of the lottery, such as live streaming the draw, publishing the winning numbers on their website and newspaper and providing the option to claim the prize from the lottery department or from the bank.
The “Win Win” lottery is a popular and much-awaited event among the people of Kerala, as it provides an opportunity to win large cash prizes while supporting the state’s development projects. The lottery is an important source of revenue for the government and the prize money is used for various welfare schemes and development projects in the state.
Overall, the “Win Win” lottery is a legitimate and exciting way for people in Kerala to try their luck and potentially win a large cash prize, while also contributing to the state’s development.
Win Win Lottery Result Chart 2023
|Name||Draw date||1st Price||2nd Price||Draw No|
|Win-Win||29-05-2023||WA 171902||WA 642172||W 720|
|WinWin||15-05-2023||WC 134718||WA 754003||W 718|
|Win Win||08-05-2023||WT 365438 (MALAPPURAM)||WV 246478 (KOTTAYAM)||W 717|
|Win-Win||24-04-2023||WE 186792||WH 711531||W 716|
|WIN-WIN||17-04-2023||To be Updated||To be Updated||W 715|
|Win-Win||10-04-2023||WM 757116||WH 924307||W 714|
|Win-Win||03-04-2023||WW 149590||WU 490213||W 713|
|Win-Win||27-03-2023||WL 640613||WJ 289918||W 712|
|Win Win||13-03-2023||WC 317032||WD 730422||W 710|
|Win Win||06-03-2023||WY 698752||WZ 642049||W 709|
Details of Win Win lottery Authorization
|Authorized by||Government of Kerala|
|Akshaya Lottery Ticket Price 2022||₹40|
|Winning Prize Amount||₹100 to ₹75,00,000/-|
|Mode of the Result||Online Mode|
|Kerala Lottery Result Time||3 to 4 PM|
|Status of Result||Available Now|
|Address||Directorate of State Lotteries|
Vikas Bhavan P.O Thiruvananthapuram
Kerala – 695033.
Ph: 0471-2305193, 0471-2305230, 0471-2301741, 0471-2301740(Fax)
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Win-Win Lottery Ticket Rate
The lottery is a chance to get designation prizes. Participants who want to participate in the lottery have to buy a lottery by paying a sum of money. The maximum price for a lottery ticket is Rs 40 including GST.
Win-Win lottery ticket Price: Rs.40 (nominal value 31.25 + 28% GST).
Win Win Lottery Prize Structure list 2022
|Category of Prize||Details of Prize||Amt. of Prize||No. of Prizes||Total prize Amount(Rs)||Agentscommission on Prize(Rs)|
|I||Common to all series||7500000||1||7500000||900000|
|II||Common to all series||5,00,000||1||5,00,000||60,000|
|III||One Prize in each series||100000||12||12,00,000||1,44,000|
|IV||Last four digits to be drawn 18 times||5,000||Up to 19440||Up to 9,72,00,000||Up to 1,16,64,000|
|V||Last four digits to be drawn 10 times||2,000||Up to 10800||Up to 2,16,00,000||Up to 25,92,000|
|VI||Last four digits to be drawn 14 times||1,000||Up to 15120||Up to 1,51,20,000||Up to 18,14,400|
|VII||Last four digits are to be drawn 82 times||500||Up to 88560||Up to 4,42,80,000||Up to 53,13,600|
|VIII||Last four digits are to be drawn 126 times||100||Up to 136080||Up to 1,36,08,000||Up to 27,21,600|
Prize Structure Of Win-Win Weekly Lottery
- The ticket series will be printed in twelve digits. One book of tickets will contain twenty-five tickets.
- The maximum ticket price will be Rs.40/-(Face value 31.25+28% GST) only.
- The first, second, and third prizes will be drawn under the assured portion of prizes. The remaining prizes will be variable portions depending upon the sale of tickets.
- The consolation prizes of Rs.8,000/- each will be awarded to the other eleven series tickets having the same number of 1st prize-winning numbers.
- The fourth prize will be determined by drawing the last four digits of eighteen times and extended to all sold tickets in all series.
- The fifth prize will be determined by drawing the last four digits ten times and extended to all sold tickets in all series.
- The sixth prize will be determined by drawing the last four digits fourteen times and extended to all sold tickets in all series.
- The seventh prize will be determined by drawing the last four digits of eighty-two times and extended to all sold tickets in all series.
- The eighth prize will be determined by drawing the last four digits of one hundred and twenty-six times and extended to all sold tickets in all series.
Note: If any prize numbers in any category are repeated the same will be canceled and redrawn.
- An amount equal to 12% of prize money will be deducted from the 1st, the 2nd, and 3rd prizes and given as agents commission on the prize to the agents concerned. An amount equivalent to 12% of the prize money on the 4th to 7th prize, consolation award, and also 20% of the prize money on the 8th prize will be given to the agents concerned as agents commission on the award from the Government fund.
- (i) Registered agents will get the tickets at the following discounted rates, for the
entire purchase irrespective of the district of purchase.
(a) Up to 2000 tickets – 76% of the face value
(b) 2001 to 8400 tickets – 75.25% of the face value
(c) Above 8400 tickets – 74.5% of the face value
The legal jurisdiction of this Lottery will be at Thiruvananthapuram.
AGENTS COMMISSION TO BE PAID FROM GOVERNMENT FUND
|Category of Prize||Amt. of Prize||No. of Prizes||Total prize Amount(Rs)||Agent’s commission on Prize(Rs)|
|IV||5,000||Up to 19440||Up to 9,72,00,000||Up to 1,16,64,000|
|V||2,000||Up to 10800||Up to 2,16,00,000||Up to 25,92,000|
|VI||1,000||Up to 15120||Up to 1,51,20,000||Up to 18,14,400|
|VII||500||Up to 88560||Up to 4,42,80,000||Up to 53,13,600|
|VIII||100||Up to 136080||Up to 1,36,08,000||Up to 27,21,600|
- Akshaya Lottery Result Weekly Chart 2023
- Karunya Lottery Result Weekly Chart 2023
- Nirmal Lottery Result Weekly Chart 2023
- Karunya Plus Lottery Result Weekly Chart 2023
- Sthree Sakthi Lottery Result Weekly Chart 2023
Steps to Claim Win-Win Lottery Prize Money
The following documents are needed to claim the prize money. So, you can easily claim the winning amount from the District Lottery Offices.
- The candidate must bring the Self-attested Photocopy of both sides of the ticket.
- Two Passport Size photos of the lottery winner propper attested by a Gazetted Officer/Notary.
- You should grab a receipt for the prize money in the prescribed form affixing a revenue stamp worth ₹1/-
- PAN CARD copy Self-attested of the winner.
- Attested ID Proof Documents like Adhaar Card, Ration Card, DL, Passport, Voter ID Card, etc.