Vacation can improve physical and mental health, stress levels, sleep, and attitude. However, taking the right vacation time can increase your work productivity. Planning a Vacation trip can help to spend time with family and friends.
Mauritius is the coral reef-enclosed island of Rodrigues in the Indian Ocean. They are renowned for both their man-made and natural attractions. Depending on the tourist’s interests, they can decide when is the best time to visit Mauritius. It’s the ideal location to organize your vacations and take a break from the busy city streets.
Places To Visit In Mauritius with Family
Choose the best ones, and make sure you have your camera with you to document Mauritius’s stunning locations. Read more by scrolling down.
The main Indian cities have good air connections to Mauritius. Indian nationals traveling to Mauritius are given a 60-day Visa on Arrival as long as they have a ticket home in effect and sufficient monies to cover their expenses.
- Trou Aux Biches – A Place Where You’ll Lose Yourself
- Belle Mare Plage – Enjoy Sunrise Amidst Greenery
- Ile Aux Cerfs – Perfect Weekend Getaway
- Pereybere – Water Sports And More
- La Cambuse – Swim Your Heart Out
- Le Morne – Water Sports And Nature
- Ilot Gabriel Beach – Go On A Cruise
- Chamarel Coloured Earth – Witness The Seven-Colored Sand
- La Cuvette Beach – Nature And Local Food
- Flic En Flac Beach – Longest Beach
- Mont Choisy Beach – Natural Wonder Near Airport
- Poste Lafayette Beach – Admired For A Variety Of Activities
- Black River Gorges National Park – Breathtaking Beauty
- Casela World of Adventures – Enter The World Of Wildlife
- Parc Francois Leguat – Turtles And More
- Trou Aux Cerfs – For Jogging Amidst Lush Greenery
- Tamarind Waterfalls – A Sight To Behold
- Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Botanical Garden – Enter The World Of Flora
- Rochester Falls – Bathe Under The Gush Of Water
- Mauritius National Botanical Garden – Witness The Huge Variety Of Plants
- La Vallee Des Couleurs Nature Park – For A Great Exploration Experience
- La Vanille Crocodile Park – Witness The Breathtaking Creatures
- Casela Nature Park Segway Tour – A Great Fauna Tour
- Chamarel Waterfalls – Largest Waterfall
- Blue Bay Marine Park – Behold The Underwater World
- Le Pouce – Ideal Place For Nature Lovers And Adventurers
- Eureka House – Greenery And More
- Photo Museum – For All The Photography Lovers Out There
- Sugar Museum – A Great Learning Experience
- Blue Penny Museum – Learn The Historicity
- Light House of Albion – One Of The Best Attractions
- Mahebourg – For Food And Architecture
- Grand Bassin – For A Religious Experience
- Mauritius Photography Museum – Learn The History Of The Island
- Rodrigues – For A Recreational Time
- Aapravasi Ghat – A UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Chateau De Labourdonnais – Reflection Of Victorian Era
- L’Aventure du Sucre – Historicity Of Sugar Production
- Champ de Mars Racecourse – Experience The Adrenaline Rush
- Grand Baie Bazaar – Endless Variety
- Port Louis Market – From Dining To Shopping
- Moka – For A Fun Lifestyle Shopping
- Flic En Flac – Clothes And Clothing Accessories
- Mahebourg Market – For A Great Flea Market Experience
- Le Craft Market – For All The Crafty Stuff
- Quatre Bornes Market – Numerous Options
- Flacq Market – For Clothes And Food
- Bagatelle Mall – One-Stop Shopping Place
- Tamarin Beach – Impeccable Beauty
- Le Plate Island – Leisurely Escape
- Le Souffleur – For Mythical Sight
- Port Louis Waterfront – Soak In Sheer Excitement
- The Crown Lodge – Ultimate Horseriding View
- Notre Dame Auxiliatrice – For A Soul-Soothing Experience
- Domaine les Pailles – A Cultural Hotspot
Places To Visit In Mauritius with Friends
- Indulge in Water sports: Choose from one of the speed boat tours, or catamaran tours or hop onto a traditional boat to spend a romantic day island-hopping.
- Go Dolphin spotting
- Visit Chamarel Colored Earth
- Take a dip in the Grand Bassin
- Enjoy a Guided Tour of Ile Aux Aigrettes
- Spend a day at Port Louis
- Shop at Le Caudan Waterfront
- Try Dholl Puri
Best Places To Visit In Mauritius for Couples
- Trou aux Biches Beach.
- Mauritius Botanical Garden.
- Chamarel Park. Send Enquiry.
- Flic en Flac Beach.
- Black River Gorges National Park.
- Ganga Talao.
- La Vanille Crocodile Park.
- Château de Labourdonnais.
Best Season to enjoy in Mauritius
October through April are the holiday months. The best months to visit Mauritius are May through December when the island’s climate is cool, dry, and sunny. Because of the island nation’s typical tropical environment, lying out on the white sand beaches is one of the nicest things to do.
Budget Hotels available in Mauritius for Sightseeing
Anelia Resort & Spa: The resort offers a unique slice of modern minimalism with an emphasis on elegant simplicity, tranquil pools, exquisite dining, and high-end accommodation between Garden and Ocean sceneries, that channel the spirit of the region. Whichever you pick, you will enjoy high-end amenities, thoughtful service, and one of the most beautiful settings imaginable. The resort is perfect for romantic retreats, family getaways, and spectacular meetings and events.
Silver Beach Hotel: ‘Silver Beach Resort’ in Mauritius and could not have chosen a better base. The hotel has a colonial feel, beautiful gardens with the most beautiful powdery white sand beach, and the stunning sparkly, clear aqua blue sea. The breeze kept the temperature at a comfortable level.