Vacation can improve your physical and mental health, stress levels, sleep, and attitude. However, taking the right amount of vacation time can actually increase your work productivity. Planning a Vacation trip can help to spend time with family and friends.
A family vacation in Dubai is a wise choice. It is a top-notch city that offers exceptional hospitality, thrilling excursions, and a shopping experience unlike any other. Delivering the ideal combination of heritage and modernity. There are several benefits to choosing Dubai if you want to go on a family holiday. Depending on the tourist’s interests, they can decide when is the best time to visit Dubai. It’s the ideal location to organize your vacations and take a break from the busy city streets.
Places To Visit In Dubai with Family
Choose the best ones, and make sure you have your camera with you to document Dubai’s stunning locations. Read more by scrolling down.
Dubai is a popular destination, hence there are numerous direct flights available from Indian cities including New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, etc.
- Legoland Dubai – Relive Childhood Dreams
- Legoland Water Park – Refreshing Moments
- Motiongate Dubai Theme Park – Exciting Hours
- Bollywood Park Dubai – Your Favourite Stars
- Aquaventure Waterpark – Adventure At Par
- Ski Dubai – Best Skii Resort
- Dubai Creek – Sneaking Old Days
- Jumeirah Beach Park – Mesmerizing Ambiance
- Burj Khalifa – At The Top Sky
- The Dubai Fountain – Time To Celebrate Vacation
- Desert Safari Dubai – Adventurous Expedition
- Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo – Enthralling Encounters
- Dubai Miracle Garden – Treat For Eyes
- Dubai Marina – Perfect Dining Experience
- Wild Wadi Water Park – A Fun Place
- Global Village – Explore The World
- Kite Beach – Emerald Water Of Arabian Gulf
- Ferrari World – Fasten Your Belts
- IMG World Of Adventures – Best Theme Park
- Kidzania Dubai – An Exciting Treat
- Dubai Dolphinarium – Enjoy With Dolphins
- Dubai Garden Glow – Explore The Beautiful Garden
- The Green Planet By Meraas – A Treat For Wildlife Lovers
Places To Visit In Dubai with Friends
- Burj Khalifa
- Dubai Mall
- Dubai Museum
- Bastakia (Old Dubai)
- Sheikh Saeed Al-Maktoum House
- Dubai Creek & Al Seef District
- Jumeirah Mosque
- Dubai Frame
- Sheikh Zayed Road
- Heritage and Diving village
- Dubai Aquarium
- Jumeirah Beach
Best Places To Visit In Dubai for Couples
- Balloon Adventures Dubai, Sindbad Gulf Balloons.
- Safa Park, Dubai Butterfly Garden, Kite Beach, Marina Beach.
- Al Ahli Horse Riding Club, Emirates Equestrian Centre, Jebel Ali Equestrian Club.
- Amazon Boat Rides, Luxury Yacht Charter.
Best Season to enjoy in Dubai
The first half of March and mid-November to early December are the finest times to go sightseeing in Dubai. While visiting from December through February is the height of the high season, when lines tend to be extremely long and the crowds are frequently dense, especially during January and early February due to the Dubai Shopping Festival, you can still enjoy comfortable temperatures throughout the winter months during this time.
Budget Hotels available in Dubai for Sightseeing
Ibis Dubai Mall of the Emirates Hotel: Ibis Dubai Mall of Emirates is situated in Al Barsha, next to Mall of the Emirates, which offers fun attractions & activities such as Magic Planet, VOX Cinemas & Ski Dubai.
ibis Dubai Al Rigga: Dubai Al Rigga hotel is a great choice for both business and leisure travelers. This 3-star hotel boasts a meeting room, 280 guest rooms, one restaurant, and a bar, 24 hours fitness center, and a complimentary parking space for in-house guests. Stay connected with complimentary WiFi access throughout the hotel.
White Fort Hotel: During your stay, take advantage of some of the amenities offered, including a 24-hour front desk, newspaper, and currency exchange. Guests of the White Fort Hotel are also welcome to enjoy an on-site restaurant.